Copper egg skelter

foothillsco

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 6, 2014
I made these for mothers day.

My sisters is long enough to hold over a dozen eggs in her kitchen window sill. My mother's fits inside her fridge (she buys store eggs).

They both raved about them (both are big fans of anything I do).

Do you like them? I'm considering making some and trying to sell them. They took me about 20 minutes each and $12. They are coated in a poly spray to keep the shiny color.

I think they are nice! Thing is I want the spiral skelter. My hubby is going to try to make me one that will hold 24 medium to large eggs tomorrow. He may wind up with a dozen, but if he makes it look good, I'll post it. From the prices I have been seeing for these things, I think $12 will sell. Just going to have to be marketed to the right group and you'll do great. Best of luck to ya!

Bringing up an old thread, but I'm curious as to how well the straight design skelter worked, seeing as the diameter of the egg where it is sitting on one rail is larger than it is on the other.

Hi there,

They are still working great. The space between the two sides is only 1.5" so all size eggs roll down it well. I've even put bantam eggs in it next to my huge duck eggs and it's fine.

I made these for mothers day.

My sisters is long enough to hold over a dozen eggs in her kitchen window sill. My mother's fits inside her fridge (she buys store eggs).

They both raved about them (both are big fans of anything I do).

Do you like them? I'm considering making some and trying to sell them. They took me about 20 minutes each and $12. They are coated in a poly spray to keep the shiny color.

Are you still selling these? I would like to buy 2! Thanks

I'd love one if you're still selling them. I could buy two to make it worth the shipping and give one as a gift. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom