Copper Maran

With polish you can’t sex them till about 8 weeks, and sometimes then you can even be wrong no matter how experienced. The whites a pullet. Both of these are malesView attachment 2386538
The barred is an EE or OE and so is the black pullet.

These two are your cockerels. The others are pullets.
The barred cockerel is an EE or an OE. Same for the all black pullet.

With polish you can’t sex them till about 8 weeks, and sometimes then you can even be wrong no matter how experienced. The whites a pullet. Both of these are malesView attachment 2386538
The barred is an EE or OE and so is the black pullet.
Oh yea the polish is cockerel (at least the one I saw) I was just letting you know for next time that if anybody is saying a polish is a female and it’s super young then they are scamming you. I don’t want to confuse anyone.

Agree with the other posters: the two black ones are pullets. Solid black birds can have a gorgeous purple and green sheen to their feathers whether they’re boys or girls. The barred one is an obvious cockerel. The white one I’m guessing pullet, but I have a hard time seeing any saddle feathers in photos of white birds.😊

Agree with other posters--the two black ones are female EE/OE. Barred cockerel also an EE or OE. The white is a pullet. She has 5 toes on each foot, so I wonder what she is mixed with? Maybe she is a faverolle mix?

Agree with other posters--the two black ones are female EE/OE. Barred cockerel also an EE or OE. The white is a pullet. She has 5 toes on each foot, so I wonder what she is mixed with? Maybe she is a faverolle mix?
One of the white ones has 2 extra toes on each foot on the back of her foot!

Back
Top Bottom