Corid 9.6% liquid

mrskalka

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2015
So I need to knw the dosage iv read on other post... some say 1tsp others say 2tsp mixed with a gallon..I saw bloody poop and have one puffed up lethargic and not much of an appitite... she is just not herself. So I'm going to treat all of them.. I have the liquid corid 9.6% Do I use 1 or 2 tsp?
Any help I can get will be most appreciated :)

2 tsp of 9.6% liquid corid per gallon of water for 5-7 days, making sure you make them a new batch atleast once a day. Also, make sure that is their only source of water. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much!!! :D could I used the same gallon iv mixed if it is refrigerated?

2 tsp of 9.6% liquid corid per gallon of water for 5-7 days, making sure you make them a new batch atleast once a day. Also, make sure that is their only source of water. Good luck :)

Thank you so so very much!! Can I use the same gallon to refill thier water if it is refrigerated?

Thank you so so very much!! Can I use the same gallon to refill thier water if it is refrigerated?

I always make a new batch everyday, I'm not sure how much the refrigeration will preserve it but you want it as effective as possible to treat your babies and letting it sit will make it less effective.

I always make a new batch everyday, I'm not sure how much the refrigeration will preserve it but you want it as effective as possible to treat your babies and letting it sit will make it less effective.

That makes total sence. I will make a new batch everyday. Thank you so much again. :D

Back
Top Bottom