Cornish Thread

Date of Hatch:   2.16.16 for the bottom one...182 days

Check bottom right of each pic.

1f604.png
1f52b.png

@lpatelski
how is Bam Bam' s fertility holding up? Do you have a Bam Bam Jr. selected to carry on with the dark cornish, or will you introduce a new cock bird?

Fertility is good, it is hard to choose between the younger cockerels I have listed. There are differences in all. They are all getting along now. As the younger ones become more active I may be forced to choose. Right now they are a band of brothers.

I have a hatchery stock baby dark cornish roo right now just 5 days old it would be great if he could be like BAM Bam ,but i dont know about hatchery stock.

The white ones are the Barred Rock x Broiler hens, theres a few other chickens in there that hatched at same time and keeping them together for now. Their diet will change at 4 months old since the biggest roo already hit the 10 lbs. These hatched april 26th. All have the double breast

These are the Cornish Rock rooster x Dark Cornish hens. They dont grow as fast as the barred rock x cornish rock cross but they are pure lead when you pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom