CORONA CALIFORNIA - seeking other chicken crusaders!

I too live in Corona, in West Corona, near Ontario and Border. We have a house with 1/2 acre lot and could have a coop located 50ft from the neighbors houses. We are highly interested in supporting to change this law to allow even 4-8 hens. No Roosters, but hens should be unobtrusive to neighbors.

Please let me know where to sign!

I dont want to lead this campaign, but I will support it if someone wants to head it up.

Last edited:
thanks bstevenf! with a few more recent posts from others interested in Corona I will try to find some time to get a petition going. I think what would be most helpful is to spread the word. Once I get a petition together (i've seen a lot online that can be sent via e-mail) perhaps you and the others could share it with friends in Corona(if you know anyone who would be supportive).

Next step might be to attend a City Council meeting (as a chicken supporter).

I'll keep you all posted on any progress I'm able to make.

Thanks!!!

Hi everyone I am new to the forum. Is there anyone in Eastvale CA ? Eastvale used to be part of Corona. I think our city is under Jurupa Valley laws. I am very shocked Corona doesn't allow Chickens.

Have you guys checked out Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts on meetup.com? They seem to have meetups on changing chicken ordinances in Southern California.

Have you guys checked out Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts on meetup.com? They seem to have meetups on changing chicken ordinances in Southern California.
Thank you for the info. I will check it out

I too would like to see the law changed. A limited number with no rosters would not harm or annoy anyone.

Back
Top Bottom