Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood - stay happy, stay safe.
I’m happy to see you’re still doing good! It’s beautiful here too. Looks like another nice sunny day.

I’m in the woods so I’m not sure what’s going on in the rest of the world. I’ve been isolating myself as much as possible.

Have to go to the hospital tomorrow for an infusion.

Like everyone else today.... Wordy but, brief reply:

1) take a typical dinner chair into dark room w/blanket or rug to lay on
2) rolled up towel for neck support on floor
3) damp & cold or cool washcloth
4) classical music on just loud enough to hear over breathing while laying still
5) comfy loose socks for keeping feet warm
6) after closing door and putting something across the base of door to block most of the light you lay down with calves across the seat of the chair
7) thighs usually against or almost against the side of the chair with back flat on floor (while laying on blanket)
8) washcloth across eyes
9) I remind myself 'i hope you took some ibuprofen.... Alot of it!'
10) get distracted by memories associated with the classical music; hopefully it's a movie score. Close eyes and breathe soft and slower.
11) repeat 10 for the next 15-45 minutes or until the pain is low enough your ready to return to a verical nature.
Oh my gosh...someone else who appreciates a good classical musical score. Not a typical soundtrack....but a true musical score.

Unfortunately, my legs are lot long enough to even think about resting my calves across a chair! 🤣 We are....um.... a little vertically challenged around here.
Ok, well I am anyway. It's embarrassing to have to ask kiddo to reach the top shelf.

Anyone worried about the virus causing another lockdown again?

I am seeing that the numbers are rising again in some places and I think it is because people are gathering in large groups thinking its okay to do again. We saw a massive group of kids hanging out yesterday they must have just come back from the river.

Sad that people may cause this to get crazy again...

I am staying in my bubble!

Oh my gosh...someone else who appreciates a good classical musical score. Not a typical soundtrack....but a true musical score.

Unfortunately, my legs are lot long enough to even think about resting my calves across a chair! 🤣 We are....um.... a little vertically challenged around here.
Ok, well I am anyway. It's embarrassing to have to ask kiddo to reach the top shelf.
I always like it. Growing up hearing it as background on TV & at movies then finding a radio station.... Yeah. Our local is WRR 101.1FM

Anyone worried about the virus causing another lockdown again?

I am seeing that the numbers are rising again in some places and I think it is because people are gathering in large groups thinking its okay to do again. We saw a massive group of kids hanging out yesterday they must have just come back from the river.

Sad that people may cause this to get crazy again...

I am staying in my bubble!
1918 there was 3 waves until 1920

I think we will be seeing the next rise coming very soon. I will stay home till next year, I don’t mind.
The only place I go to that's not essential is the fitness center. Back in March I already decided to skip that when it opens back up... for a couple years LOL

Back
Top Bottom