Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Yep! Have a look!
bellevue-washington-usa-athena-melon-on-the-vine-TCJJMP.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucurbitaceae

Same leaves. The flowers are different though because squash are all Cucurbitaceae Cucurbita (which get big flowers) and cucumbers and muskmelons are C. Cucumis (with small flowers). Watermelons are C. Citrullus but also have small flowers. :)

Pumpkin seems super likely if that's something that's been composted in the fall.
Awesome!!! Thanks for all the info!! :) I meant to plant melons but just never did. Maybe next year haha

Ya it’s hot now... it’ll be hot till October. My oldest wore shorts every day last year. He’s starting on 2 years almost lol. He says it’s so hot here
Oh wow that’s amazing and hilarious hahah It’s been hot into like early September lately but I don’t think I have time for melons unless I bought big already started ones haha it’s gotta be planted like June here lol or May.

Oh wow that’s amazing and hilarious hahah It’s been hot into like early September lately but I don’t think I have time for melons unless I bought big already started ones haha it’s gotta be planted like June here lol or May.
My tomatoes are just now getting insane! I’m getting a greenhouse for sure

Get bug stuff! And lock up the damn chickens. I’d never let mine do that. I’ve worked to hard for this food lol
I need to find some and nooo lol their run isn’t that big, not like yours, so I feel bad 😂🤣 they never touched them till like a few days ago though! I need to get a fence for the garden or something hahah

Back
Top Bottom