Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

MROO

Enabler
Feb 26, 2018
The North-Eastern Corner of Maryland
Oh wow hardly anything anymore! I’m lucky we have lots of feed stores around here haha I only really go to TSC and the local one though. I like the feed that the local one carries but I haven’t been there in a while ha maybe today 😂🤣
We have two TSC's and a great Feed & Lumber practically right around the corner (within 25-30 minutes) but my sister gets her chicken feed custom ground by an Amish friend, so we buy into that whenever I remember to preorder.

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Premium Feather Member
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Do you sew at all? I have a GREAT pattern fr a mask you can put a coffee filter in ... it's supposed to be one of the more effective home-grown versions.
No 😂 the ones I got have filters and I bought more to go with them.

Im not crafty like that. If someone makes them I’d buy some. I have to wear a mask in public a lot because of my lung disease. So masks are nothing new to me.

KDOGG331

The Dawg
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
We have two TSC's and a great Feed & Lumber practically right around the corner (within 25-30 minutes) but my sister gets her chicken feed custom ground by an Amish friend, so we buy into that whenever I remember to preorder.
I love that 25-30 minutes is “practically right around the corner” to you 😂🤣 that is soooo far to me 😂🤣

Ours are like 10-15 minutes away, faster if I speed 😂🤣

Which I don’t. Anymore. Just sayin’. 😂🙈

KDOGG331

The Dawg
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Oh and we have basic stores like groceries, gas stations, banks, fast food, literally like 2 minutes down the street too 😂🤣 but it doesn’t feel developed cause by us it’s really not lol

KDOGG331

The Dawg
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Mine is 15 minutes away too but we are in the woods. I love it.
That’s awesome!! We’re like kind of in the woods too although we do have houses behind us and development/neighborhood in front but it feels private cause we have a long driveway and are set back in the woods lol

Top Bottom