Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have nectarines and pears in my new dehydrator right now. I also have nectarine and pear peels dehydrating in my friends for the bunnies and critters we have.
C767E253-8B14-480F-BC1E-0FDF9B266621.jpeg

I heard a blip on the news that according to Russia, they "claimed" to have one and a few people have already taken it (not the drug/vaccine trial volunteers) but the supposed vaccine had not gone through a proper stage 3 drug/vaccine trial.
However I also have no idea how Russia conducts their medical trials....

In other news, schools here changed. Again. Third time. 😶
They were already set to start Hybrid, and that had been pushed back. Now because cases are so high here, all area and district schools are going full virtual, even the ones who have already started because every school is getting cases in kids, teachers, staff, and athletics (in the schools who had started athletics.)

I spoke with my kiddo's school today but as of yet they still don't know/can't tell me how classes will be conducted. The site or email communications say one thing but actual people say something different. Grrr....
At least my kid has a schedule now, so that's an improvement.

....still ready to go buy a sailboat and moor it off a small covid free island for the next 6 months.

edit: typo

Last edited:
Test was negative. I had to... call... the Drs office. The guy that answered says, yes, it's right here, can I read it to you? Well yes! I couldn't stop coughing while on the phone with him. Really upsets me that they didn't call. People are waiting for results. 🤨 This has been the worst flu bug I've had in a long time. Headache to start, then a real bad sore throat, then a real stuffy nose, then a fever that didn't last long, then came back even higher..then sore muscles where I've never had sore muscles....then the cough! It's horrible. Still coughing. Can't take a breath in too far without it starting. I call it my coughing fits. I'm pretty tired...worn out. Hopefully the test was right and I won't have any residual effects in my lungs like I'm hearing folks are with the virus.. Heart too. This has been crazy, still is. Mad at my Drs office. :(. Still coughing today. Miserable stuff. Baby and son are coughing coughing now too. Not nearly as bad as this old lady. I've felt like I was going to break a rib at times. Glad that's settled down some.

Test was negative. I had to... call... the Drs office. The guy that answered says, yes, it's right here, can I read it to you? Well yes! I couldn't stop coughing while on the phone with him. Really upsets me that they didn't call. People are waiting for results. 🤨 This has been the worst flu bug I've had in a long time. Headache to start, then a real bad sore throat, then a real stuffy nose, then a fever that didn't last long, then came back even higher..then sore muscles where I've never had sore muscles....then the cough! It's horrible. Still coughing. Can't take a breath in too far without it starting. I call it my coughing fits. I'm pretty tired...worn out. Hopefully the test was right and I won't have any residual effects in my lungs like I'm hearing folks are with the virus.. Heart too. This has been crazy, still is. Mad at my Drs office. :(. Still coughing today. Miserable stuff. Baby and son are coughing coughing now too. Not nearly as bad as this old lady. I've felt like I was going to break a rib at times. Glad that's settled down some.
Glad it was negative but sorry you still feel like road kill. Could it be bronchitis?

Back
Top Bottom