Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Hey y'all. Not responding to anything currently being discussed here right now, just want to thank you all for being here and tell you all how much I appreciate you and how important you all are to me. Like others who have said so, you are my social life, and not just because of Covid-19. We live a pretty isolated life anyway. We have no near neighbors and don't socialize much except for church, which is now closed. I did freak out a bit when this first started, but I come here and hang out, and just knowing we are all in this together and everybody is coping in their own way is a comfort to me. My prayers are with you all, especially those who are most at risk. It's so nice to belong to a community I can still be a part of in spite of "social isolation!" Love one another, take care and stay well.
AMEN!

We were going to share ours at my husband's brothers grave site. He was a marine and lost his life overseas.
Now that is rather fitting. I like it, lol many a good time was had and deep conversation was shared over a MRE bag heating. It was made even better if you had the strawberry milkshake mix too, now that was a fine time.

I hope I don't get nailed for copyrights ... but this was posted on another shared site and credit is given to the creator ... It's pretty cool for "in a pinch!"

1584738737386.png

Back
Top Bottom