Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

The appointments we were able to make qualified by age, occupation or health condition. Individuals can make up to four different appoints, so that is why we worked as a team. You will need to know the birth date, addresses, and primary physician's name for each person you make an appointment for.

Bobby Kennedy was an American hero. Kook or no I will at least hear his sweet baby son out.

What RFK accomplished in his life has sweet nothing to do with Covid in any way nor does it transfer in any way to anyone else. His son, meanwhile, has been a cruisading anti-vaxxer for decades. In truth, it's what we know him for.

As for Hank Aaron dying, it's sad to see it pulled into the politics of science v sensationalism. At 86 there's a very substantial chance he died of being 86. We could simply honor him for his life achievements and wish him a rest in peace.

Last edited:
Life is unpredictable and sometime I will make a mistake. Crossing my finger that I don't. Looking forward to the vaccine but I won't be eligible due to that I'm not a senior.
I am.. husband is, but we still can't get it. Not fast enough to get the appt online..for husband..he's over 70, I'm 67 so not far behind him. Should be able to soon. We're told they are hurrying up the process, and making it easier to find out where to go, let's hope so.

I really wish I could get the shot, I work in health care and can't get it because almost 7 weeks in and I still have symptoms. There isn't any real data on people getting the shot with lingering symptoms, so they will not give it to me. I know I have some antibody's but they will only last so long and unless I am 1 of the 5% that have the super antibody's theres a chance I will get it again before I can get the shot. I sure as heck don't want to go through that again.

I think that if the science wasn't sound it should go back into research and development. Much like I think Ivermectin should be looked at more closely now that I've seen studies suggesting it's got benefits. That's how good science works. That's how being a good person works - you change your mind when presented with real evidence from solid sources.

If Fauci is accurate about us having plateued that'd be good. Some other experts disagree and I don't care much for celebrity so I'll refrain from judgement. He's been wrong before. And if we have numbers still need to go down - we can't handle them as they are.

The tour of the Lincoln memorial to honor covid-19 victims happened before the executive order, and it was outdoors and distanced, but I agree - he should have been masked. But for the most part I have seen them masked, and more importantly, I've seen our healthcare workers masked who I trust to be more reliable in their behavior than any politician.

I'm not really sure why you're so intent on pot stirring and promoting an exclusively self-focused worldview. We're all in this boat together.
Went to see my rheumatologist yesterday. She was masked up and gowned up it looked like she just came from surgery. Here is the weird part. She has a heavy accent and when she was speaking to me she put her finger in the bottom of her mask and pulled it out so I could hear her voice better. She had two masks, face shield and her glasses plus a scrub cap. The face shield was open at the top. I should have taken a picture.

Back
Top Bottom