Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

although hubby tested positive, everyone else in immediate family has been tested negative. he is still without any symptoms. I am isolating with him

Good job!

I can send you one of the masks I just made. They're 3 layers, breathable and comfortable. If you have to wear something all day inside, this is what I'd pick!

If you click my avatar to "start a conversation" you can leave your mailing address. I TOTALLY promise I'll forget it as soon as I put a stamp on an envelope.

Good job!

I can send you one of the masks I just made. They're 3 layers, breathable and comfortable. If you have to wear something all day inside, this is what I'd pick!

If you click my avatar to "start a conversation" you can leave your mailing address. I TOTALLY promise I'll forget it as soon as I put a stamp on an envelope.
thanks! I have masks that I have made. not wearing one in the house---I have disinfectant in the humidifier going all the time, and keeping a distance from him as well. I've been over exposed way before his last Wed. test

I've wanted to do something like that!

Here's a link to the next brunch one they're going to do.

It won't be until May. But prior to that they're hosting all sorts of informational and cultural events. I hope from that link you can ask to be added to the e-mail notification string.

Here's a link to the next brunch one they're going to do.

It won't be until May. But prior to that they're hosting all sorts of informational and cultural events. I hope from that link you can ask to be added to the e-mail notification string.
thanks so much! it's nice when you know cost and really how good the experience can be!

thanks! I have masks that I have made. not wearing one in the house---I have disinfectant in the humidifier going all the time, and keeping a distance from him as well. I've been over exposed way before his last Wed. test
They say to keep a window cracked. Have I posted that video. Very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom