Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

My brother and sister in law both have covid, as of a couple of days ago.. She went to the hospital yesterday. She is in her 40s, slim, very fit, no known underlying health issues. When she first got there, they said no to the monoclonal thing and weren't going to admit her but she got worse as she was there. They admitted her and are giving her the treatment. He says he is doing ok, he is home with their kids.
I remembered wrong about the treatment, it was remdesivir. She was moved to the ICU the next day. She is still there (feels like a lot more than five days). She is holding her own - neither better nor worse.

I remembered wrong about the treatment, it was remdesivir. She was moved to the ICU the next day. She is still there (feels like a lot more than five days). She is holding her own - neither better nor worse.
Praying for her swift recovery 🙏 my brother's family had Covid twice. The kids were fine and my brother said it just felt like a sinus infection but his wife got it really bad. She never ended up in the hospital but she couldnt get out of bed at all.

Brilliant :th
My hubby works in a steel mill and they usually wear N95s and respirators due to particulates in the air and possible CO exposure. When they started running low at the beginning of the pandemic (some people were stealing them and work was also requiring them to wear them at all times) they then provided them with 2 cloth masks each. The tag literally says: Made in China. Not intended to prevent illness or disease.

Even the face masks they make us wear say right on them will not prevent airborne viruses including covid-19.
That's just CYA.
Masks are not 100%, but they do reduce transmission.

Went for fast food drive thru for the first time today since this all started,
was glad to see both the window staff were wearing masks.

Back
Top Bottom