Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Same here. Last time a few were off because of close contact they were wrote up for not observing proper safety protocol of six foot distance. ..
Heard some complaining about it, I laughed, said remember back months ago when they all wanted us to wear face shields? Said the CDC considered it a physical barrier and no one would have to quarantine because of the physical barrier? Like we are in different buildings and don't breathe :lau.
Even the face masks they make us wear say right on them will not prevent airborne viruses including covid-19.
If it wasn’t so serious it is comical. No one has the same rules and people are constantly breaking them. I still feel we will all need to get it to have natural immunity. They need to have an antibody test.

If it wasn’t so serious it is comical. No one has the same rules and people are constantly breaking them. I still feel we will all need to get it to have natural immunity. They need to have an antibody test.
It aggravates me to no end to see people that are choosing to wear a mask and wearing it incorrectly. Or when I see people touch their mask and then eat something. If you choose to wear a mask make sure it covers your mucus membranes. :thumbsup

I agree with this 110%. My frustration has always been the inconsistent message we get and so I have just decided to use common sense. First eat well, get good rest and take care of yourself mentally. Have a good support system and stop watching the news 😂 Vigorous hand washing and getting sunshine and fresh air everyday. I work with a hospice and always wear a mask because I don't want to hasten my clients departure. If I feel under the weather for any reason I stay home. Currently I'm fighting ragweed, grass and looking forward to tomorrows cold front and rain. None of this means I won't get sick but my health is my first priority.

I agree with this 110%. My frustration has always been the inconsistent message we get and so I have just decided to use common sense. First eat well, get good rest and take care of yourself mentally. Have a good support system and stop watching the news 😂 Vigorous hand washing and getting sunshine and fresh air everyday. I work with a hospice and always wear a mask because I don't want to hasten my clients departure. If I feel under the weather for any reason I stay home. Currently I'm fighting ragweed, grass and looking forward to tomorrows cold front and rain. None of this means I won't get sick but my health is my first priority.
I agree. Any co morbidity makes this worse. Many people have high insulin levels and don’t know it because Drs are not trained in realizing it is the first sign of insulin resistance. Obesity, insulin resistance, low vit d, so many unseen things can contribute. I wish Faucvi would discuss how lifestyle changes can help in many ways.

What part of the country do you live in?

I agree. Any co morbidity makes this worse. Many people have high insulin levels and don’t know it because Drs are not trained in realizing it is the first sign of insulin resistance. Obesity, insulin resistance, low vit d, so many unseen things can contribute. I wish Faucvi would discuss how lifestyle changes can help in many ways.
This is all true. My dad is 84, has COPD and will not vaccinate. My brother works at Walmart and brings home everything. By the grace of God, good genes and sheer orneryness my dad has not gotten it.

Popping in to mention that Louisiana’s mask mandate was lifted today. Our case counts have been way down but I bet they’ll be back up after the holidays. Either way, nice to be able to take the mask off. I’m fully vaccinated and awaiting my booster, but I fully support mask wearing/mandates and have done so faithfully. 99% of my unvaccinated friends don’t really care about wearing masks, so they don’t. Majority of people I know who wear masks are vaccinated.

Popping in to mention that Louisiana’s mask mandate was lifted today. Our case counts have been way down but I bet they’ll be back up after the holidays. Either way, nice to be able to take the mask off. I’m fully vaccinated and awaiting my booster, but I fully support mask wearing/mandates and have done so faithfully. 99% of my unvaccinated friends don’t really care about wearing masks, so they don’t. Majority of people I know who wear masks are vaccinated.
Thank you for passing that along. I am choosing today to see this as good news no matter what tomorrow brings because I need something to celebrate. I am vaccinated and even got my flu shot but I am a very live and let live kind of gal. If required in a facility I will wear a mask or not enter. I respect others right to make their own choice about what is right for them. Houston news reported that local hospitals are once again allowing transfers so another good sign.
Now who has cake? 😂

Back
Top Bottom