Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I would love an update on how everyone is doing. @topochico225 and @Kiki 's friend. There were a couple more sick. I'm having a brain fart moment can't remember everyones names.
Me too! I really hope theyre ok. I talked to my boss today and asked him how he treated his covid. He said after he tested positive he called his doctor and asked him. "Two shots of whiskey before bed" is what the doctor said. My boss thought that was strange but did so regardless. Woke up the next morning completely uncongested. He was still tired but it worked. My mom always soaked a clover of garlic in vodka as a flu remedy. She'd eat the garlic whole and then down the vodka. So maybe there is something to it.

Me too! I really hope theyre ok. I talked to my boss today and asked him how he treated his covid. He said after he tested positive he called his doctor and asked him. "Two shots of whiskey before bed" is what the doctor said. My boss thought that was strange but did so regardless. Woke up the next morning completely uncongested. He was still tired but it worked. My mom always soaked a clover of garlic in vodka as a flu remedy. She'd eat the garlic whole and then down the vodka. So maybe there is something to it.
Lol, you're still sick but you don't care? 😏

My daughter and family is going through the covid. Only 11 year old GD actually sick. Fever for two days. Everyone went in for a test. Dad pos. Mom neg. sick daughter pos the other daughter pos , no symptoms and 5 year old negative. Took three days to get the test back.
Sorry to hear. Hope everyone back on their feet quickly. ❤️🙏❤️

Wonder if any booze would do, I can’t stomach whiskey.

My daughter and family is going through the covid. Only 11 year old GD actually sick. Fever for two days. Everyone went in for a test. Dad pos. Mom neg. sick daughter pos the other daughter pos , no symptoms and 5 year old negative. Took three days to get the test back.
I hope everyone manages to stay symptom free that are. The rest I hope will do well recover quickly.

Back
Top Bottom