Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

To get slightly back on topic, I'm waiting on my free tests. I wonder how long of a wait that will be.🤔
Good question. DW ordered some weeks ago. I spoke to the postlady who said she was delivering some but didn't have ours. The go for $10. when you can find them.
I wonder if there being poached from the mailbox. Could be supply chain problems or other disruptions. (Train robbers.)
I would try to find some at the pharmacies if you can. That's what I'm going to do today. Good luck.

Good question. DW ordered some weeks ago. I spoke to the postlady who said she was delivering some but didn't have ours. The go for $10. when you can find them.
I wonder if there being poached from the mailbox. Could be supply chain problems or other disruptions. (Train robbers.)
I would try to find some at the pharmacies if you can. That's what I'm going to do today. Good luck.
"The White House says “tests will typically ship within 7-12 days of ordering” through the U.S. Postal Service. USPS reports shipping times of 1-3 days for its first-class package service in the continental United States."

"The White House says “tests will typically ship within 7-12 days of ordering” through the U.S. Postal Service. USPS reports shipping times of 1-3 days for its first-class package service in the continental United States."
Reminds me of Katrina. DW was heartbroken that the Government didn't do a better job of helping people. I wasn't because I didn't expect them to do anything right.
Don't wait for them to fix things. Go find what you need.

Back
Top Bottom