Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I just lost a cousin to Covid. That's the second Covid death in my family in less than a month. The cases are completely unrelated, which actually scares me more than if they had contracted it together. It's weird how all the banter, the rhetoric, the finger-pointing, the wild-hair theories and sound judgement alike become pointless and empty when those you love start dying.
Rest in Peace, Rich. I will miss your ready smile and your booming laugh.
I am sorry for your loss.

I just lost a cousin to Covid. That's the second Covid death in my family in less than a month. The cases are completely unrelated, which actually scares me more than if they had contracted it together. It's weird how all the banter, the rhetoric, the finger-pointing, the wild-hair theories and sound judgement alike become pointless and empty when those you love start dying.
I’m so sorry for your loss

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers your way.

Back
Top Bottom