Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Sorry for you’re losses and lot’s of strength MROO.

My son thought he was a non responder too, having close friends who all got Covid. He had contact with them around the time the were infected.

Last summer he had one Jansen vaccination, just to be sure. And because he wanted to travel.

Last month many of his close friends (students) got Omicron, even after vaccination, he didn’t. But now, after a stressful week, it finally hit him. Luckily not very sick, but feeling poorly and quarantined for a few more days.
A non responder is some one who gets vaccinated but no antibodies show up in a blood test.

Sorry for you’re losses and lot’s of strength MROO.

My son thought he was a non responder too, having close friends who all got Covid. He had contact with them around the time the were infected.

Last summer he had one Jansen vaccination, just to be sure. And because he wanted to travel.

Last month many of his close friends (students) got Omicron, even after vaccination, he didn’t. But now, after a stressful week, it finally hit him. Luckily not very sick, but feeling poorly and quarantined for a few more days.
I do hope he gets better fast without complications.

This just proves that Covid is truly a PIA.
Apparently my pharmacy is in short supply of meds. I tried to refill my prescription 2 days ago. They had a truck break down in Wisconsin and didnt get anything in until today. Literally just got the text that its ready. The pharmacy even said they have none on the shelf so I had to wait for the shipment
I had a similar experience, this week. Luckily it wasn't anything really critical, so I managed without for a couple of days. I'm hoping this is a shipping issue and not an actual supply one. It's a good reminder for all of us not to wait until the last minute to get life-support meds like blood pressure and heart meds or insulin. We may need those extra couple of days to wait for the next shipment to arrive.

A non responder is some one who gets vaccinated but no antibodies show up in a blood test.
That happened to me with the Hepatitis B vaccine. It is required for work (a 2 shot series) and I have had a half dozen of them. The titers keep reading negative.
Oh well. Something else to be extra careful around. :confused:

This just proves that Covid is truly a PIA.

I had a similar experience, this week. Luckily it wasn't anything really critical, so I managed without for a couple of days. I'm hoping this is a shipping issue and not an actual supply one. It's a good reminder for all of us not to wait until the last minute to get life-support meds like blood pressure and heart meds or insulin. We may need those extra couple of days to wait for the next shipment to arrive.
Yea I'm gonna renew them a week ahead of time from now on.

Back
Top Bottom