Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

3:00AM
Weird side I can only attribute to the vaccine. I am very regular with my sleep cycle. I could not really get comfortable to sleep. Yeah my arm hurts but not bad. So right now at 3:03AM I'm wide awake like it's 1 or 2 pm in the day. This is not at all me. Can't explain. At least it's Sunday
My sleep tracker FB group has documented their side effect s after the vaccine, body temp, respiration, pulse, HRV ALL ELEVATED FOR A week or more.

My sleep tracker FB group has documented their side effect s after the vaccine, body temp, respiration, pulse, HRV ALL ELEVATED FOR A week or more.
That happens even with a basic tetanus. ALL vaccines are risky, just as ALL surgeries are risky. Zheesh, just leaving the house for work every day is risky. Everyone has to weigh the risks on either side.

Another thought just occurred to me, too. Since so many people - worldwide - are getting vaccinated in a short period of time, we have a LOT of data on side effects. I'm not downplaying the risks of this particular vaccine (or of not getting it,) but I wonder if there is any way to legitimately compare the Covid vaccine to others that may be widely used/applied but don't have readily available immediate results to study. Sounds like another overly-expensive project ... but it sure would be interesting to see a valid comparison.

That happens even with a basic tetanus. ALL vaccines are risky, just as ALL surgeries are risky. Zheesh, just leaving the house for work every day is risky. Everyone has to weigh the risks on either side.

Another thought just occurred to me, too. Since so many people - worldwide - are getting vaccinated in a short period of time, we have a LOT of data on side effects. I'm not downplaying the risks of this particular vaccine (or of not getting it,) but I wonder if there is any way to legitimately compare the Covid vaccine to others that may be widely used/applied but don't have readily available immediate results to study. Sounds like another overly-expensive project ... but it sure would be interesting to see a valid comparison.
Your right. No one knows for sure what is the right answer is. I understand you have to change the rules as you learn more. Just don't come across with the eleatist mendacity I believe we hear from "our betters". ( I thought my peeps ran them out with muskets in the 1700's.)
The BOOK on the 1918 Flu wasn't written until 2005. I hope we can get some honest research and learn what worked best and where else we can use this information.
I would HATE to think we learn nothing from this tragedy.

Last edited:
Your right. No one knows for sure what is the right answer is. I understand you have to change the rules as you learn more. Just don't come across with the eleatist mendacity I believe we hear from "our betters". ( I thought my peeps ran them out with muskets in the 1700's.)
The BOOK on the 1918 Flu wasn't written until 2005. I hope we can get some honest research and learn what worked best and where else we can use this information.
I would HATE to think we learn nothing from this tragedy.
If nothing else maybe learn to have more than a weeks worth of food in your house so you dont feel the need to panic and empty store shelves. Drives me nuts everytime I see this when a storm is going to blow through.

God I hate Chase bank. I switched my IRA from them recently but I didnt get a 1099 from them for last year. I went in to ask for it and the lady behind the counter said if I didnt earn a certain amount they dont issue them but she wanted to be certain so she took my number and promised to call me back in an hour. That was 4 hours ago. I called them back and they asked who I spoke with and I couldnt remember her name. She said "ok I'll find out and have her call you back". Why dont you just go get her? You only have 3 tellers working! Its been a half hour and still no word

We have about a foot of snow too.
As I understand it, trial and error showed that Covid patients can breathe easier when face down, not on their backs.
Hope to not have personal experience with this!
Mary

The cross section of a lung is a triangle with the largest side to the rear of the body.
Lying on your back (supine), the fluid (pneumonia) fills a large surface area. If you are placed 'prone' the fluid moves to the front and more space is free to exchange air. These patients are usually ventilated and heavily sedated.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2769872
They're usually on a 20h prone / 4h supine schedule.
It is also encouraged for non ventilated patients with breathing difficulties.

Nov 2020 I woke up and couldn't breath, I had been sick for a week or so. I was going to call an ambulance when I remembered the prone advise. It worked. I didn't want to got to the hospital since people weren't walking out.

God I hate Chase bank. I switched my IRA from them recently but I didnt get a 1099 from them for last year. I went in to ask for it and the lady behind the counter said if I didnt earn a certain amount they dont issue them but she wanted to be certain so she took my number and promised to call me back in an hour. That was 4 hours ago. I called them back and they asked who I spoke with and I couldnt remember her name. She said "ok I'll find out and have her call you back". Why dont you just go get her? You only have 3 tellers working! Its been a half hour and still no word
They finally called me back. Course now I dont feel like doing the taxes. Guess it'll have to wait until wednesday...

I realize that all vaccines do something to get the immune system to react that is the whole point of a vaccine to train your immune system. What you have to do is decide if the risks outweighs the benefits.

If the drug companies can’t make money off it they won’t do it. Government won’t do it. They don’t want to be left with egg on their face.

Back
Top Bottom