Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

True but in Cali everything is overpriced housing. Everything except the homeless camps.

Edit: I would be remiss if I didn't say that I was merely explaining a different choice to @h2oratt's lack of it. If you don't like the laws in your state you either move, vote or deal with it.
Voting doesn’t seem to help in the least

Discovered this afternoon my dishwasher was leaking. The plastic had failed on it so the whole appliance needed replaced. Went to home Depot, none in stock. Went to best buy two in stock. Both stores refused to sell a floor model unless it was discontinued. As DH was installing we realized we hadn't eaten all day. Went to subway. Not only did it ask me to tip but the subs were each ten dollars! Just pure craziness.

We are pretty much back to *real* normal down here in Georgia - except that some folks still choose to wear the mask (although, I don't know why).
Back in 2020, it was great for me. I've never really needed to commute to do what I do anyway. Saved money, spent more time with the dog, took care of the yard, etc.
I like people but I enjoy solitude as well. (I can't get enough chicken time.)
So 3/20 to 3/22 may have been the best 2 years of my life.

We are pretty much back to *real* normal down here in Georgia - except that some folks still choose to wear the mask (although, I don't know why).
Back in 2020, it was great for me. I've never really needed to commute to do what I do anyway. Saved money, spent more time with the dog, took care of the yard, etc.
It scares me that some people may be nostalgic for being told how to live every moment of their lives. Ironically these are probably the very people that claim to be following the (discredited) science. Well there are still people in Russia and Eastern Europe nostalgic for the Soviet Union.
As a Covid RN I went to work every day, literally for the first two weeks and it certainly decreased my commute time. ;) While I 'made' a lot of money, I lost it all during the lull at the end of 2000 and being sick myself the last months. :confused:

Did you ever get covid?

It scares me that some people may be nostalgic for being told how to live every moment of their lives. Ironically these are probably the very people that claim to be following the (discredited) science. Well there are still people in Russia and Eastern Europe nostalgic for the Soviet Union.
As a Covid RN I went to work every day, literally for the first two weeks and it certainly decreased my commute time. ;) While I 'made' a lot of money, I lost it all during the lull at the end of 2000 and being sick myself the last months. :confused:
How are you feeling now. ? Any better

Back
Top Bottom