Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

No, he drags his foot and his speech was affected by it. He had to go through a lot of physical therapy and we spent 17 days in the nursing home after the week in the hospital. I never left his side as he has had medical problems his whole life. They wanted him to take the covid shots in the hospital and I told them absolutely NOT. After what the flu shot did to him we are not taking anything else. Thanks for your kind words.
Big hugs, good mama ♡

Calling those who opted out, "grandma killers"
The pressure here at work was intense to submit. My family shamed me, my coworkers shamed me, the managers threatened to fire anyone who didn't take the shots.

All for a virus that had a survival rate of over 99%, as per the CDC:
Screenshot_20200926-065932.png

All for a virus that had a survival rate of over 99%, as per the CDC:
Survival isn't always back to normal. There's days I wish I hadn't survived. And thousands of people worse off than I. Long covid group full of desperate people. Most from having covid, some from the vaccine. At least I'm retired, some are trying to work and can't.

Survival isn't always back to normal. There's days I wish I hadn't survived. And thousands of people worse off than I. Long covid group full of desperate people. Most from having covid, some from the vaccine. At least I'm retired, some are trying to work and can't.
Check out the protocols in the attached document.

Attachments

• long-covid-recovery-protocol-pdf.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Check out the protocols in the attached document.
Thanks
I take melatonin, quercetin, olive leaf, vitamin d, c, B's and some others.
I get up at 5 exercise with PBS program and eat brunch around 10 am. Try to not eat after 7 PM, hard to do in the winter.

Haven't heard about the infrared sauna, but I do get morning sun 3 seasons.

Thanks
I take melatonin, quercetin, olive leaf, vitamin d, c, B's and some others.
I get up at 5 exercise with PBS program and eat brunch around 10 am. Try to not eat after 7 PM, hard to do in the winter.

Haven't heard about the infrared sauna, but I do get morning sun 3 seasons.
I don't have Long Covid, but I also take quercetin and zinc, D and K, NAC, L-lysine, magnesium taurate, couple others. The quercetin and zinc work together, as do D and K. I tried melatonin but I got weird dreams, so discontinued it.

Back
Top Bottom