Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Thanks, I appreciate that.
We can't undo the past no matter how much we may regret our decision making now. Best to move on and save your regrets. You were there for him then when you assumed the best and your here for him now with new knowledge. You can't help that you accepted what you were told as fact. Heck we did that from age 0-18 or older.

Did you read the full article?
Always.

I have worked within the medical community for over 30 years, work in a medical facility, and have read lots of articles. I know how publishers control information through supposed peer reviews. I've seen physicians falsify research in order to get grants, and have experienced the pressure to not rock the boat, to conform to what the protocols require.

So when an article that doesn't conform to the narrative makes it to publication, and then is retracted, I understand why.

I think all are guilty of attempting to obfuscate the truth with false rhetoric. And then shoving it down the throats of the masses who follow blindly out of fear. And then furthermore labelling those who disagree as "conspiracy theorists". I had quite enough of being called that. I will not acquiesce any apologies

Article retracted.
Can you believe it? It was vetted by 6 peers reviews and the government made them took it back. What a sham this country has become.

Physicians never lie or cheat. :rolleyes:

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/judge-wont-overturn-invalidated-usmle-scores-2024a10003o7

One of the saddest parts of this whole Covid-19 situation is that the public no longer trusts the medical and scientific communities as they did before...skeptics are created, not born. There were too many lies told by leaders about the origins of the virus, the actual dangers of infection, and the efficacy of the shots, all done to get people to obey their dictates and mandates.

Most people are not going to go back to believing what they are told by "authorities".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom