Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

This Sunday's virtual concert will feature performances by Billie Eilish, Dave Grohl, Camila Cabello, Sam Smith, H.E.R., Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Mariah Carey, Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong and Tim McGraw, all of whom will perform from their homes using personal cellphones, cameras and audio equipmen

Tonight 9pm est. on FOX . With Elton John too.

This Sunday's virtual concert will feature performances by Billie Eilish, Dave Grohl, Camila Cabello, Sam Smith, H.E.R., Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Mariah Carey, Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong and Tim McGraw, all of whom will perform from their homes using personal cellphones, cameras and audio equipmen

Tonight 9pm est. on FOX . With Elton John too.

Oh wow that sounds great! Thanks! I hadn’t heard of this!

Thanks! Found this. So seems it’s strongly encouraged for everyone to stay home, especially if you’re over 70 or have underlying conditions, but not required I don’t think. So it would seem that chart was accurate. There’s definitely a strong advisory. I’ve been staying home anyway thankfully.

https://www.mass.gov/news/dph-publi...ry-for-individuals-over-70-and-for-those-with

Thanks! Found this. So seems it’s strongly encouraged for everyone to stay home, especially if you’re over 70 or have underlying conditions, but not required I don’t think. So it would seem that chart was accurate. There’s definitely a strong advisory. I’ve been staying home anyway thankfully.

https://www.mass.gov/news/dph-publi...ry-for-individuals-over-70-and-for-those-with
https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-cases-in-massachusetts-as-of-march-28-2020/download
mass covid_1.png
mass covid_2.png

Thanks!! I had seen this one the other day but had not seen the updated numbers so thanks! They change it every day so good to check it. Seems like a lot of them are doubling everyday :eek: :th and the death toll has gone up of course. But even here in Plymouth County, it was under 200 the day before. I think it was like 180 or something. So it basically doubled. :eek: :th I should definitely stay home haha

ETA: I should clarify the number of CASES in Plymouth county has gone up, not deaths. Sorry, just realized the way I worded that was a bit confusing. :oops:

Last edited:
We just had a friend over. He's been keeping healthy. Gave him 2 POL pullets and he's giving us a free coop 😁 Coronavirus isn't the death of your life, you can still live a bit.

And yes I'll help the girl loading my groceries because they're MINE I don't feel like just because she's the pickup girl that she should have to put all my stuff in my car...

As for me eating KFC wedges... They're practicing the correct precautions. I'm not going to not do a tradition just because I'm scared of a virus... I'm not some delicate flower, I'm tough. I was supposed to die 9 1/2 years ago and I didn't.

Live EVERY DAY like it's your last. I'm going to have some virus just like I wouldn't let some disease kill me. I'm eating so clean it would problem sicken most people... The wedges were a little guilty pleasure... If I didn't after I ate those, I'd die a happy woman because I LIVED my life. That moment eating wedges with my family would've been enough for me... Just like going to my parents. If they had it and I died I WOULDN'T CARE because hearing my father's laughter yesterday was priceless.

I'm doing 100% what my doctor said I can do. He's my pulmonologist and says that I don't need to just stay locked in my house. Going to my parents and doing outside grocery pickup is great for someone like me. He also recommended lots of fresh air and working on the farm.

Back
Top Bottom