Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

All things considered, I'm looking really shaggy these days. Anyone else need a haircut?

My hair is usually very short. It will be a long time before it will be long enough to gather out of the way in a ponytail or a clip. It's making me crazy in the interim.

Someone on my neighborhood forum wanted a referral for a manicurist recently. Nails? REALLY?

All things considered, I'm looking really shaggy these days. Anyone else need a haircut?

My hair is usually very short. It will be a long time before it will be long enough to gather out of the way in a ponytail or a clip. It's making me crazy in the interim.

Someone on my neighborhood forum wanted a referral for a manicurist recently. Nails? REALLY?
My husband is growing his hair out right now 😂 I just got a trim 6 months ago but it's growing really nice so I'm not worried.

@FortCluck, :hugs , keep on living smart. You're right the two need not be contradictory.
My father taught me to be smart. He knows how I live and he believes it's why I have lived so long and continue to improve.

I continue to get blessings even amongst this virus crisis. I see the positive.

The girl at Walmart was so thankful. She said people have treated her pretty much like she's diseased and not human. Sad we can't treat people with respect because of a little virus.

I get it WILL kill me if I get it, but why not be a better human before I do get it... Just incase I don't make it. I could leave someone with a smile and that would be the best way to end my life.

Last time I checked MA was doing a really good job of keeping deaths down. There seemed to be a more or less average number of diagnoses but a lower mortality rate. Someone's doing a good job there!

Yeah the deaths are still really low considering how many cases there are!! Also, sorry, I just realized I worded my previous post a bit confusing. :oops: number of cases in my county, not deaths, have doubled. Not sure how many deaths there are here specifically. But yeah, they’re definitely doing a great job!!!

The governor is amazing in MA

Yesssss!!! He really is!! Love him. He’s great.

Back
Top Bottom