Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Hey, folks!

I've had about a thousand private congrats for this Friend thing that I had no idea I had gotten and less idea where it came from or what it meant.

I can't respond to all of you so I'm thanking you now for your kind thought and giving you MAJOR props for being far more astute than I am at noticing such things.

Meanwhile, given the size of this community and the length of this thread and the stressful nature of the topic I think we've all been extremely good citizens and kind neighbors. If I knew how to I'd nominate everyone for as many awards as possible.

Keep up the candor and the humor and the fellowship and the thoughtful editing that happens before you hit the "Post Reply" button! MUCH LOVE!

Speaking of wild animals earlier, while I was on the phone calling in my order to HD I kept hearing a wild turkey gobble. It took a while to find him but I finally saw a very large wild Tom Turkey in full display in the woods behind my yard. He was desperately trying to woo a lovely young turkey hen. Very sweet.
Oh that’s amazing! A friend of mine had 6 wild turkeys in her back yard the other day!

Hey, folks!

I've had about a thousand private congrats for this Friend thing that I had no idea I had gotten and less idea where it came from or what it meant.

I can't respond to all of you so I'm thanking you now for your kind thought and giving you MAJOR props for being far more astute than I am at noticing such things.

Meanwhile, given the size of this community and the length of this thread and the stressful nature of the topic I think we've all been extremely good citizens and kind neighbors. If I knew how to I'd nominate everyone for as many awards as possible.

Keep up the candor and the humor and the fellowship and the thoughtful editing that happens before you hit the "Post Reply" button! MUCH LOVE!
Much love to you too! I’m new and I’ve already grown to appreciate you VERY MUCH!! Congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom