Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

We would fix a painful toothache wouldn't we? Same thing only more life threatening!:old
Very true!! I do need to fix it, I just procrastinate like everything else. :oops:

But considering it’s literally my life, I should probably stop procrastinating....

I’ve been better lately though. At least in terms of diet. Still don’t move. I honestly think that’s a way bigger issue.

But I’ve always been slow at stuff. Hell, it took me years to finally see a therapist. :lau only started doing that a few months ago.

Suppose I need to fast track this whole diabetes prevention thing though so that it doesn’t take me years to start...

Honestly though I think out of everything, I think diabetes is the least likely thing to kill me right now.

Yeah, probably a bad idea. :oops: for me though it’s not really so much denial I don’t think as just not acting :oops:

Oh wow that sounds awful! :eek: :hugs

I sometimes get pretty lightheaded when standing too fast sometimes for a while but that was even before I got tested so :confused: I’ve read dehydration can sometimes do it too and I’m constantly dehydrated.

Pretty extreme. :eek: :th

I will not!!

Oh wow that’s scary :eek:
I will forever give her a hard time until she takes it serious or it's just too late.

Drives me nuts that she is so young and still has time to help herself yet she thinks it's a joke and doesn't do anything.
I don’t think it’s a joke at all. I’m actually terrified of it cause I’ve read all the complications. I’ve just always been bad at change and procrastination and stuff. :oops:

I know it’s not an excuse or anything but trust me, I don’t think it’s a joke.

I do need to work harder though. I think moving would probably be the biggest one because I’ve been doing the whole vegetable thing lately.

But I still constantly have my mind screaming at me “Sugar! Sugar! Sugar! EAT SUGAR NOW!” And find myself caving to it but I guess I just need to learn to ignore it? It’s the only way I guess.

Spend $20 and get a glucose monitor, test strips, lancing device and lancets from walmart. You can test yourself first thing when you wake up and will know a heck of a lot more than you know now.

Spend $20 and get a glucose monitor, test strips, lancing device and lancets from walmart. You can test yourself first thing when you wake up and will know a heck of a lot more than you know now.
Thanks!!! I’m going to do this!! Maybe I’ll go tomorrow. Put a mask on or something and go. Cause I would like to know. And I also need to call the doctor again because I should have gotten my results by now.... I know they are busy but still.

Thanks!!! I’m going to do this!! Maybe I’ll go tomorrow. Put a mask on or something and go. Cause I would like to know. And I also need to call the doctor again because I should have gotten my results by now.... I know they are busy but still.

You need to get all the things I listed. That $20 will give you peace of mind or let you know you need to call the doctor.

You can pm me if you need walked through how to test.

You need to get all the things I listed. That $20 will give you peace of mind or let you know you need to call the doctor.

You can pm me if you need walked through how to test.
Oh wait shoot... I was thinking that was all one thing. Like a kit or something. I need to bookmark that post or something so I can find it tomorrow. You’re right though, I should probably do it so I know.

And thank you!!! I appreciate that! And the concern. :hugs

I would like to know for sure so I can stop being so paranoid every time I feel a little off or whatever.

So at least there's this

GH5QVuf.png

I mean, it IS anti-virus...

S2Zuwss.jpg

The virus has made me feel secluded though people are inside near me everywhere. Though my town is sorta rural I still live in the city limits. My chicks help keep me even and yes, I heard some places have an egg shortage. Hope the world gets 1000 percent better soon.

There are tons of great folks on here every day. :hugs
New folks are always welcome.
Stick around and you'll see we are a friendly lot.

Back
Top Bottom