Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

That makes sense! Some of mine don’t lay a ton but they’re pets and still make good compost by stirring it up and their poop etc. but I can see how if you were trying to make purebreds or could only have so many or whatever how you’d have to decide and make hard decisions etc. but I don’t think I could ever do it to mine :oops:

Don’t they get really tough as they age too?
Yeah, but Duckling likes chicken noodle soup. He can make a ton of that.
Around 1993, I sent my brother a death threat covered in ketchup because he had butchered two roosters at his then fiancé’s parents’ farm in Buffalo, New York. Now, I really don’t see a problem with killing animals for food.

Yeah, but Duckling likes chicken noodle soup. He can make a ton of that.
Around 1993, I sent my brother a death threat covered in ketchup because he had butchered two roosters at his then fiancé’s parents’ farm in Buffalo, New York. Now, I really don’t see a problem with killing animals for food.

That makes sense! I bet he’ll be tasty that way haha

And OMG! 😂 I don’t have a problem with it either and don’t mind if other people do it but I just think for me I would get too attached lol and/or try to make exceptions for certain special ones I really liked but then it would end up being like every one. 😂🙈

I was living in Rockaway, New Jersey. I was so citified, I honestly didn’t know where meat came from, and didn’t know how to grow vegetables at all. I’m still trying to figure out vegetables! When I got married, I was still throwing up in the meat section of the grocery stores. I wasn’t vegetarian exclusively, but I was not able to eat red meat or anything with bones.

I was living in Rockaway, New Jersey. I was so citified, I honestly didn’t know where meat came from, and didn’t know how to grow vegetables at all. I’m still trying to figure out vegetables! When I got married, I was still throwing up in the meat section of the grocery stores. I wasn’t vegetarian exclusively, but I was not able to eat red meat or anything with bones.

That makes sense!! I didn’t really know much about stuff until I got my chickens 5 years ago and even then, I didn’t really research meat birds or anything till the last like year or two. The garden I started about the same time as I got the chickens and had a few fails before I got good at it and still learning.

Back
Top Bottom