Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

You could always think if you needed to shoot someone to shoot too high or too low. May be enough to scare the creep.

I got to the point that I was taking the roos to a vet to euthanize. I just couldn't use an axe or anything violent. Now I put a tube down their throat and tube 45/60 ml of vodka. Eventually they fall asleep and die. A lot of times I hold them till it's over. :(
If it gets to the point where you're that afraid for your life shoot to kill. Center mass. You're past the point of trying to scare someone. Always remember that person made a concious decision to hurt and possibly kill you. You have no other choice at that point. If you choose not to then you may die. Simple as that at that point it's you or him/her
People can think the worlds all good and "I could never do that" but theres really bad people out there and they do not care about a human life

Sorry just keeping it real

The thing with beans and peas is it takes several plants to make it worth growing. Snow peas like for stir fry dishes would yield well enough.
I have grown bush beans in a half barrel planter and they did well. Stinkin bunnies ate all my in ground plants last year.
Peas need just a strip a few inches wide and a trellis....think along a wall that would shade them in the afternoon.
That makes sense!! Last year my peas died but I was getting tons of green beans even from just one plant haha I had a few and they produced well but two of them especially did aha

They were supposed to all be bush beans but I ended up with two bush and a bunch of long vine ones haha

I need to plan the garden this year. I normally never do but I think it would make it a lot easier.

Believe me, nobody expects anybody to be a fashion statement these days.

*raises hand, slinks away*

I’m running into the possibility of cutting my own especially the bangs. There are you tube videos with pretty good tutorials but THAT scares me! :gig

Depending on how you want it cut, it's not to hard to cut it yourself if it's long. My mom even used to cut her own in the mirror and it's quite short ("mom hair" length) - that would definitely make me nervous but she did it for years.

Bangs are definitely the easiest part, I've almost always done those myself since they seem to need it the most. Though I've been wearing them long the last few years so requires a lot less trimming.

Afraid of looters and stuff. Thankfully I don’t think that will be an issue here and I might even willingly give the neighbors some but even if it was an issue, I don’t have a gun anyway so I’m probably screwed. :oops: do have a BB gun though and probably some air soft lying around somewhere.

Hubby sleeps with a sword next to the bed. Not sure if that's any better... He still doesn't want a gun in the house even though I'm quite comfortable with them.

If it gets to the point where you're that afraid for your life shoot to kill. Center mass. You're past the point of trying to scare someone. Always remember that person made a concious decision to hurt and possibly kill you. You have no other choice at that point. If you choose not to then you may die. Simple as that at that point it's you or him/her
People can think the worlds all good and "I could never do that" but theres really bad people out there and they do not care about a human life
Yes! I've met several bad people in my lifetime who had intentions to harm others.

Took me a while, and living some life to realize this too.
Yeah, I tend to be wayyyyyy too hard on myself most of the time. :oops: I’m getting better and being outside more and on the phone less helps somewhat but it’s still just so engrained in my mind for some reason. :oops:

*raises hand, slinks away*

Depending on how you want it cut, it's not to hard to cut it yourself if it's long. My mom even used to cut her own in the mirror and it's quite short ("mom hair" length) - that would definitely make me nervous but she did it for years.

Bangs are definitely the easiest part, I've almost always done those myself since they seem to need it the most. Though I've been wearing them long the last few years so requires a lot less trimming.

Hubby sleeps with a sword next to the bed. Not sure if that's any better... He still doesn't want a gun in the house even though I'm quite comfortable with them.
A sword!? Interesting. Maybe I need to keep a brick next to the bed or a knife or something 😂

Yeah, I tend to be wayyyyyy too hard on myself most of the time. :oops: I’m getting better and being outside more and on the phone less helps somewhat but it’s still just so engrained in my mind for some reason. :oops:
It starts by saying to yourself, I am enough. Doesn't mean you won't still be hard on yourself, but it helps to start recognizing the good things you do/are too.
It's all about balance.

Back
Top Bottom