Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I've been told I look pretty impressive brandishing a chef's knife. Everyone knows to stay out of my kitchen!

My dogs would cower behind me, not very helpful. I have zero faith in them to defend me. At least they sound impressive when barking...

I tried. :confused: None so blind as he who will not see.
😂😂😂 have you ever seen that news segment about If your dog would defend the house? Hilarious! Everyone was like “yeah my dog totally would!!” They all ran away 😂😂😂

Chances are a criminal will have something faster than a sword. That is a false sense of security

*whispers* It's not a real sword anyway... or at least, you wouldn't get more than one hit in.

Maybe while the criminal is busy stumbling over our screaming, panicking pack of dogs, he'll trip on the stairs and knock himself out. Best case scenario.

😂😂😂 have you ever seen that news segment about If your dog would defend the house? Hilarious! Everyone was like “yeah my dog totally would!!” They all ran away 😂😂😂

I've seen a video like that. I think the only dogs that actually did anything were like a little old lady's chihuahua and mini doxie or something.

Just found this in the middle of the yard LOL I don’t think the Welsummer quite knows where to lay yet 😂🙈

She laid another one in the corner of the coop last week too on the linoleum. 😂

9AC1E849-CA1C-4806-94E9-AFA9C77C53FF.jpeg

I've been told I look pretty impressive brandishing a chef's knife. Everyone knows to stay out of my kitchen!

My dogs would cower behind me, not very helpful. I have zero faith in them to defend me. At least they sound impressive when barking...

I tried. :confused: None so blind as he who will not see.

I have one that would cower....but she is still a puppy. The other 2 that are mine would definitely bite an intruder.
The 4th dog is my sons....she is iffy on a good day.....I think once the full bite fest started she would join in but if it was just her no way.

That is sad!! Know your dog people!!

Most likely to take the first bite......
IMG_20191207_151101.jpg
Doesn't look like it does she? HOWEVER she has a deep dislike of strangers.

Back
Top Bottom