Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

We have had no predators because of it though. It chases off everything because it's free range. I don't mind her at all. Today I howled at her and she did it back, probably just encouraging her loudness 😂
That is FUNNY!! I have been known to whisper to Tilly that "it looks shifty outside" just to watch her hit the window at full bay! :lau

Not a hound but reminds me of these. 😂😂

That is FUNNY!! I have been known to whisper to Tilly that "it looks shifty outside" just to watch her hit the window at full bay! :lau
The stupidest thing I've ever done in my life is teach my beagle how to bay 🤦🏼‍♀️ when we got her she didn't know how to play or bay or honestly how to be a dog.

Now she doesn't shut up and talks back 😂

Then again I don't give a flying fig what people think of how I look, especially if it keeps me safe. 👾

Amen. As long as I am relatively clean and don't smell too bad, any problem is someone else's.

I was watching it this morning on the sofa and fell asleep.

The Princess was watching it last night, and I took a SHORT break from BYC. Those are some seriously strange people.

Not a hound but reminds me of these. 😂😂

Awwwww!!! The dog my son has is a malamute......yeah she howls too. I get serenaded daily with a bayathon howl off.....even my pit husky joins in. So far the bloodhound just looks at them like they lost their minds.

Meant to mention....I save those plastic bins salad comes in to start onion seeds in. Wash and rinse well before planting in them. No drain holes needed just spritz with a spray bottle as needed.

Awwwww!!! The dog my son has is a malamute......yeah she howls too. I get serenaded daily with a bayathon howl off.....even my pit husky joins in. So far the bloodhound just looks at them like they lost their minds.

Meant to mention....I save those plastic bins salad comes in to start onion seeds in. Wash and rinse well before planting in them. No drain holes needed just spritz with a spray bottle as needed.
That’s hilarious and adorable!!! :love

Bet the husky side of her is what’s causing her to join in! 😂

And thanks!! That’s helpful!! :D

Back
Top Bottom