Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

All my current dogs are massive cowards. But they're loud and there's 3 of them so they're at least good at letting us know if anyone's around (or if the wind is blowing, or a squirrel is breathing, etc)

Lol, sounds like Gracie, my Sheltie. She sounds very intimidating but basically she's just announcing that someone is here, yelling "intruder alert!" at the top of her lungs. If the intruder shines a flashlight she's all like, oooh, shiny thing! and is instantly putty in their hands, smiling a goofy smile and wagging her tail and being their best friend. She would show them where the silverware and jewelry was if we had any!

Edit, typo

This isn’t the same video I saw before but @FortCluck you were right... the littlest dogs were the bravest 😂😂

Abby is at least 25 lbs lighter and smaller than Frank and she is definitely more aggressive. Honestly though, they don't hold a candle to our JRT and Silkie. Those two were up close and personal, one snarling and coming at you from the front, the other behind and nipping at heels. Crazy!

Conversations about literally killing other human beings (who are theoretically stealing for survival) are OK...

But conversations about racism aren't appropriate?

Ya'll have some REALLY wack priorities.
I don't care what race intruders are, I would shoot them anyway!

Back
Top Bottom