Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I find it at Target with the other bottled water, at drug stores and at Whole Foods. Some large grocery stores also carry it.

It used to be more common when people actually ironed clothes.
Walmart usually has it, but they've been sold out since this madness started. :th

Woah! Normally the coolest thing I get is a mama bear and some cubs (not so fun with the chickens, but...). Never seen a turkey in my yard before!
You can keep the bears. They are really all around this area, just so fortunate they haven’t dropped by. The turkeys are pretty cool. They sleep in some of the smaller trees sometimes and are funny first thing in the morning. They wander around but don’t bother my gardens or the chickens.

You can keep the bears. They are really all around this area, just so fortunate they haven’t dropped by. The turkeys are pretty cool. They sleep in some of the smaller trees sometimes and are funny first thing in the morning. They wander around but don’t bother my gardens or the chickens.
That’s awesome! The bears haven’t done anything at all for me- just passed though. They prevented me from going to the dentist once!

Back
Top Bottom