Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Not so cute to me. I am already up to my armpits in dogs all day every day. I am puppied out. This turd howled from 5:30 am to after 9am, took ONE ten minute nap today and has a tendency to tick off the other malamute.

I R tired.
Oh no!!! That’s no good!! :( :hugs :hugs

Can’t you make your son take care of her? :hugs

Don’t burn yourself out there lady

Lol to late.
In the last 3 years it has been all 5 dogs brought in as pups. My old guys have passed and I have been raising puppy after puppy after puppy.

Only 1 was brought in by me and she has been 100% trouble free.

Aww I’m sorry. :(

Wasn’t he the one that wanted the puppy? Seems kind of selfish to get it and then just dump it on you. :/ :hugs

It sort of is but he has to work and puppy has to pee so since I am home :confused:

In the last 3 years it has been all 5 dogs brought in as pups. My old guys have passed and I have been raising puppy after puppy after puppy.

Goodness, you must have the patience of a saint! I've been getting nothing but dogs 2 yrs and up. Last puppy I dealt with, I was just babysitting her on and off, and it was still exhausting, even though I only had her 3 or 4 hrs at a time.

Goodness, you must have the patience of a saint! I've been getting nothing but dogs 2 yrs and up. Last puppy I dealt with, I was just babysitting her on and off, and it was still exhausting, even though I only had her 3 or 4 hrs at a time.

lol to list them....

Sable age 2.5
Delilah age 2
Tilly age 1.5
River age 9 months
and the little fuzz butt Aluah age 9 weeks.

Just because that was not enough crazy I added 7 ducks this year.
Technically I told hubs if he brought in a blood hound (River) I was getting ducks. No idle threats allowed. :hmm

lol to list them....

Sable age 2.5
Delilah age 2
Tilly age 1.5
River age 9 months
and the little fuzz butt Aluah age 9 weeks.

Just because that was not enough crazy I added 7 ducks this year.
Technically I told hubs if he brought in a blood hound (River) I was getting ducks. No idle threats allowed. :hmm
But river is so cute and cuddly

Back
Top Bottom