Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Fingers crossed it's the neighbor's Anatolian.

But we do have a good population of black bear here. Enough so that they sometimes need to be relocated or they can be seen on the side of the road after getting hit.
That don' look like no shepherd ta me ... but I'll cross my fingers for you, too, just in case it helps!
:fl :fl :fl :fl :fl

Our local fairs have been cancelled for aaages. No rabbit shows, no chicken shows. There's NO way the would be able to enforce mask wearing with half of the sort of people who attend, they'd have to wrestle each attendee to keep them from selfishly barging in, and the other half probably wouldn't attend. They'd get shut down by the governor if they even tried, or if they pulled it off they could well get sued if people caught it there.

It sucks, I love the fairs, but there's just no way.

Our local fairs have been cancelled for aaages. No rabbit shows, no chicken shows. There's NO way the would be able to enforce mask wearing with half of the sort of people who attend, they'd have to wrestle each attendee to keep them from selfishly barging in, and the other half probably wouldn't attend. They'd get shut down by the governor if they even tried, or if they pulled it off they could well get sued if people caught it there.

It sucks, I love the fairs, but there's just no way.
I totally understand. HONEST I do. BUT I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!
I just want to go into hibernation until it's all over, but the blasted mortgage company wants their money. And the Power Company wants their money. And the grocery stores will NOT let us eat for free. Then there's the pharmacist and the feed store and the college tuition and the and the and the and the ...
I WANT MY MOMMY! No, wait, she's under lockdown because of the virus and my stepfather's health. I want my teddy bear?
I quit.

Back
Top Bottom