Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

So, yesterday I started with a diverticulitis attack, and last night I sprung a fever. Body was hurting big time. Things are resolving today, but I still have a slight fever. Have a dental appointment scheduled for Wed.. I'll be canceling and rescheduling that. Actually took a nap today - that never happens. I have no other symptoms so am doubting that this is Covid.
Many folks don't even know they have it.

1597091712792.png
Nesco 15.25" square $74 comes with 4 trays, expandable to 8 trays. Thermostat 95-160.
loove it!

So the kiln-project I tried to bug some pals about has blown up into some giant thing where everyone wants me to do their own project. (Some want me to fire things for them, some want me to build it out of specific materials or source them from weird places or make it a certain size, some of them are suggesting it might be illegal (it's not) so I should build in in a certain location, etc.) So I'm thinking I'll just get a load of red clay bricks, slap on some high temperature mortar, and if they crack they crack. It only needs to stand for like a year.

Note that not one of them answered my original question of "Do you know anyone who might have this lying around at a discount". :p Derp.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom