Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have been watching shark shows for a week!
:love
Me too! NatGeo? That's SharkFest,
The "official" SharkWeek is on Discovery Channel (so says DSC anyway) And I think SharkFest picks back up next week.
There was some Air Jaws last night and one breach was absolutely spectacular!! Though most of what they got were juvenile males (and not that many either) hopefully it's a sign that Whites are coming back to the Capetown coast after the numbers being really low lately.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder! Gotta watch it! And wait they’re really back to science!? That’s amazing haha
Well....it's getting better. There are still a few skip worthy shows, but there is more content with tagging, attached underwater cameras, drone footage, hunting grounds and the changes caused to it by climate change/weather events, the science of migration, and where they go to mate or give birth.
One of the most famous megasharks Deep Blue (20'+ female about 5000lbs and around 50 yrs old) had not been seen in several years until she was spotted off the coast of Oahu (HI) about 2500 miles away from her normal Guadalupe Island territory.

Below the video is a still pic.
At 1:48 is the breach I mentioned above but the top is a little cut off. At 2:08 it plays again and you can see much better.

Air_Jaws_Ultimate_Breach_Off.jpg

Well....it's getting better. There are still a few skip worthy shows, but there is more content with tagging, attached underwater cameras, drone footage, hunting grounds and the changes caused to it by climate change/weather events, the science of migration, and where they go to mate or give birth.
One of the most famous megasharks Deep Blue (20'+ female about 5000lbs and around 50 yrs old) had not been seen in several years until she was spotted off the coast of Oahu (HI) about 2500 miles away from her normal Guadalupe Island territory.
Awesome!!!!

Oh brother. Sick again. Only more so this time. Started last night with stuffy nose and sore throat. It's gotten worse through the day. Finally after one of three nurse daughters said..go get tested..I did. Results are coming in fast here. By Wed..I was told. My son was starting to get sick yesterday morning. He napped for 5 hrs! Said he feels better today. Won't go get tested. I'm thinking I got sick from our little guy that is here. Only 21 months old. He has had a pretty runny my nose. I hold him a lot. Dr. thinks I may just have his cold. My immune system is one if those low ones. Do, probably. At least we can know. 🤷. I feel miserable. Ugh..

It's a shame you're not closer to me. I have a big, beautiful kiln just taking up space in my garage, at the moment. I used to do porcelain dolls, but don't trust the wiring in my old house to run a commercial unit like that without blowing up. I sure would love to find it a good home.

Ah, I'm planning on building a wood fired kin though! I can get firewood for free, electricity not so much. :p

:love
Me too! NatGeo? That's SharkFest,
The "official" SharkWeek is on Discovery Channel (so says DSC anyway) And I think SharkFest picks back up next week.
There was some Air Jaws last night and one breach was absolutely spectacular!! Though most of what they got were juvenile males (and not that many either) hopefully it's a sign that Whites are coming back to the Capetown coast after the numbers being really low lately.
Haven't been watching this thread but dang, Shark Week...saw here in the US Mike Tyson on non stop ads for Shark Week... I was one of his biggest fans. He was a pitbull, indestructible and fast, until he met another one of my favorites, Holyfield. I never thought Holyfield had a chance, a old guy, he mopped Tyson up and made a fool of him. Tyson couldn't take it so like the pitbull he was just bit Holyfield's ear off, well maybe just some of it, a big chunk. When I saw that Shark Week commercial at the end Tyson says "Someone's going to get bit!" I about lost it 😆. Our 16yr old DW never heard of him. My yrs watching boxi

Oh brother. Sick again. Only more so this time. Started last night with stuffy nose and sore throat. It's gotten worse through the day. Finally after one of three nurse daughters said..go get tested..I did. Results are coming in fast here. By Wed..I was told. My son was starting to get sick yesterday morning. He napped for 5 hrs! Said he feels better today. Won't go get tested. I'm thinking I got sick from our little guy that is here. Only 21 months old. He has had a pretty runny my nose. I hold him a lot. Dr. thinks I may just have his cold. My immune system is one if those low ones. Do, probably. At least we can know. 🤷. I feel miserable. Ugh..
Sending positive vibes for Negative results!! :hugs:fl:fl

Haven't been watching this thread but dang, Shark Week...saw here in the US Mike Tyson on non stop ads for Shark Week... I was one of his biggest fans. He was a pitbull, indestructible and fast, until he met another one of my favorites, Holyfield. I never thought Holyfield had a chance, a old guy, he mopped Tyson up and made a fool of him. Tyson couldn't take it so like the pitbull he was just bit Holyfield's ear off, well maybe just some of it, a big chunk. When I saw that Shark Week commercial at the end Tyson says "Someone's going to get bit!" I about lost it 😆. Our 16yr old DW never heard of him. My yrs watching boxi
I skipped this one. I'm all about the science and find these celebrity shows annoying no matter who they pick for the year.

Back
Top Bottom