Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Dong ya'll I wish I had those porches. My porch is 3' long and has two whole steps. :p people think it's OK to be all but face first in my door when they come knocking.

Not that I know of. :T I'll look into it. I think testing is $150, which we can afford but it hurts.

Doing a little digging there's some but they're in inconvenient locations and times and we only have one car.... I'll try to take advantage of it if he's not better in 2 days.

The closest one is preregistration required. :T :T It ended pre-registration today.
Don't forget that "anyone who wants a test can get a test".

:mad:

There was a new case at G's work last week.

Now he's got a mild fever, a cough, and sneezing.... It's hard to tell how much is his allergies (hay fever even maybe) and how much could be serious. We're on 48 hour mandatory watch from his work, so we're gonna wait that out.

In the meantime, he's relegated to his room and the bathroom only. We're going to be handing food in/out of the room, and hand washing every time after we go in.

He's uninsured right now - medicare gap - so not sure what happens to us if he has it. :T
Sorry to hear this, Mouse. Hope all goes well with you. ❤

Our governor and his wife have now tested positive and are quarantined. He in the Governor's mansion and his wife at their home.
They are in the anti mask crowd. The day before they got their results he was in my hometown to discuss an upcoming statute change to allow St. Louis police officers to have their domicile outside the city limits. He was supposed to come back to sign the bill the next day. That is on hold.
The St. Louis officials were wearing masks. He, his wife and the whole entourage were not.

Last edited:
I agree that a lot has changed during the coronavirus pandemic. I constantly felt that everyone around me was sick. I could not leave the house calmly. After the second week of sitting at home, I began to experience fits of fear. Unfortunately, I never managed to suppress them, and even during the pandemic I had to undergo therapy with a psychologist. On the advice of my family, I used the help of therapist https://trustsession.com/ Thanks to him, I realized that I could survive the pandemic healthy and without harming my psychological state.

I agree that a lot has changed during the coronavirus pandemic. I constantly felt that everyone around me was sick. I could not leave the house calmly. After the second week of sitting at home, I began to experience fits of fear. Unfortunately, I never managed to suppress them, and even during the pandemic I had to undergo therapy with a psychologist. On the advice of my family, I used the help of therapist https://trustsession.com/ Thanks to him, I realized that I could survive the pandemic healthy and without harming my psychological state.
Glad to hear you are finding strategies for peace in the midst of this chaos. The use of masks, social distancing, hand washing and avoiding crowds are the new norm and just make good sense. Welcome to BYC.

Back
Top Bottom