Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Utah is rising! I guess a lot of states are. We were told it would start this fall..scared of what the winter will be like. I have surgery next Tuesday. Praying I stay well for it. I have to go get tested 3 days before the surgery, then stay home until that day. Shoulder surgery. Had the other one done about three years ago. It was way bad. They said this one isn't as bad..feels pretty bad. I may have shared this here before, but I need my shoulders working so I can help my husband when the time comes for lifting and
turning. He has Alzheimer's and is declining. I need to be well. Shoulders and all. Don't think I'll be going out much this winter.
Best wishes to you and your DH, Cynthia12! 🙏🙏🙏

We're going to do it today. :p Not a thrilling experience but generally necessary.

Of course, our district is also SUUUUUUPER saturated one color, VERY heavily gerrymandered, and I can't remember a time it went some other direction. So as far as electoral college goes, it won't mean much. But that's just life right now. If I lived one district over in any direction it'd be different.

And that's that...... The evil step-M-i-L has done everything she can to keep my Better-half from seeing her Daddy before he passes.... So now i get to wait for the phone call that he's passed as they went in this AM and signed the DNR and demagnetized the pacemaker......

It is what it is..... All I have is pity for those sad souls north of my location.

Back
Top Bottom