Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Tomorrow night is turkey sandwiches on homemade bread spread with cranberry sauce for sweetness and blue cheese for tartness then drizzled with gravy for YUM. A layer of stuffing is optional.
This...... Sounds like a wonderful follow up plan!

A Happy Thanksgiving to all. The Princess and I are celebrating alone as are our kids and their families. Hopefully we'll all make up for it next year.
Us too. I'm making a small dinner. I need to cook this year. I'm afraid my husband won't understand what day it will be next year. This year, he's wanting to help in the kitchen. ( I help him help .. 😜 ) Loving these holidays with him this year, in an extra special way.

For the past several years we have been celebrating with our
daughter and her family. I generally make/bring the stuffing and all of the vegetable dishes. Today our grand daughter is making the turkey, and daughter is bringing all the stuff that I generally make. Just talked to her, and her comment was, "Making all that stuff is a lot of work." Umm, yes, it is. :lau

Last edited:
...and what takes a week of preparation is scarfed up in about 20 minutes. Fortunately, it's a G-O-O-D 20 minutes!

For me it takes about 10 minutes. I eat entirely too fast. I'm really going to miss sitting around the table and telling old war stories/family history. Grandkids are delighted to learn that their grandparents are not infallible and have screwed up too.

Back
Top Bottom