Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Businesses can require you to wear clothes and no one thinks that’s a violation of human rights. But when they ask that you wear a mask all heck breaks loose. What a world. (This is all I’m saying).

ETA— who knows if they work or not? Just be respectful.
I mean, there's overwhelming evidence that it's effective.

But sure. Ask your surgeon to operate on you unmasked next time, OK? Make sure you tell me when you do!
here we go again. Try to use critical thinking skills. Big difference when someone is laying on a table cut wide open. Seriously, is that a hard concept to grasp. Mostly to protect the doc anyway.

Also many credible virologists that has said it’s nonsense.

I did read it. Maybe if that overweight person and the people around them took proper precautions then they wouldn’t have gotten Covid in the first place.
I agree but just like the flu or any other sickness that affects breathing being overweight taxes the body and makes the lungs work that much harder when they’re already struggling.

here we go again. Try to use critical thinking skills. Big difference when someone is laying on a table cut wide open. Seriously, is that a hard concept to grasp. Mostly to protect the doc anyway.

Mostly to protect the doc? Excuse me? Did I read that right. Maybe I need glasses.

I’m using proper logic. What didn’t you understand? Reread what I posted the symptoms are worse with just about any cold, flu or coronavirus if your carrying extra weight.

Oi, but AGAIN that ONLY EFFECTS YOU.

Look, I support assisted suicide but I DON'T support murder. I'm ok with smoking being legal, but not with secondhand smoke. See in ONE, you're making the choice for yourself. You wanna mess up JUST YOU that's OK. The other you mess up someone else. That's NOT OK.

So if I wanna be fat and increase my risk of dying it's OK for me to make myself fat. If you wanna increase my risk of dying that's NOT OK for the exact same reason that murder is wrong.

the elderly have already made it to 70 so now the 30 and 40 somethings should just stay home and do nothing while they lose everything? Not likely.
You just jumping from one horrifying idea to another huh? Now you've gone straight to just kill old people and let 'em die.
Like, that's DEFINATELY not an OK perspective to have and is selfish and terrible and makes someone a horrible person for thinking it. :)

"Credible"? I think that makes them INHERENTLY non-credible actually.....

Meanwhile, I got a sick partner and bills to pay still. So, like, you gonna Cashapp me so I can stay home while you infect people or what? I don't care if you do you boo, as long as I can afford to stay home. :)

Oi, but AGAIN that ONLY EFFECTS YOU.

Look, I support assisted suicide but I DON'T support murder. I'm ok with smoking being legal, but not with secondhand smoke. See in ONE, you're making the choice for yourself. You wanna mess up JUST YOU that's OK. The other you mess up someone else. That's NOT OK.

So if I wanna be fat and increase my risk of dying it's OK for me to make myself fat. If you wanna increase my risk of dying that's NOT OK for the exact same reason that murder is wrong.

You just jumping from one horrifying idea to another huh? Now you've gone straight to just kill old people and let 'em die.
Like, that's DEFINATELY not an OK perspective to have and is selfish and terrible and makes someone a horrible person for thinking it. :)
Ha. Nope you shouldn’t be allowed to get fat if I’m paying for your medical care. You have a choice to do whatever you want. You could move to another country in the foothills and live off the land where you won’t be around other people.

He wasn't saying that he agreed with it -- he was saying that that's what some people think, not he, himself.

Ha. Nope you shouldn’t be allowed to get fat if I’m paying for your medical care. You have a choice to do whatever you want. You could move to another country in the foothills and live off the land where you won’t be around other people.

Sure! I'm actually 100% ok with that!
Please! You're paying for my medical care, it's in your best interests for that to include weight management programs! A healthy population is good! And if it's a medical problem my doctor can assess it! I'm down for that! Let's GO!

Back
Top Bottom