Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

"Credible"? I think that makes them INHERENTLY non-credible actually.....

Meanwhile, I got a sick partner and bills to pay still. So, like, you gonna Cashapp me so I can stay home while you infect people or what? I don't care if you do you boo, as long as I can afford to stay home. :)
Tell me this then. If
"Credible"? I think that makes them INHERENTLY non-credible actually.....

Meanwhile, I got a sick partner and bills to pay still. So, like, you gonna Cashapp me so I can stay home while you infect people or what? I don't care if you do you boo, as long as I can afford to stay home. :)
So please tell me how long we all have to wear masks to wipe all viruses and disease from the face of the earth. Why has no one thought of this before?

maybe the almighty fauci has announced this and I missed it.

Tell me this then. If

So please tell me how long we all have to wear masks to wipe all viruses and disease from the face of the earth. Why has no one thought of this before?

They don’t get it. I was in S Korea when SARS was a problem in Asia in 2002-2003. I never got tested but I was as sick as I have ever been. They all wear masks over there especially through the winter months. Doesn’t change a thing. 🙄

I just have a question. For you guys that say no one has a right to put you in danger, do you stop people from smoking on the street? Texting while driving? Driving at all? Unless you are a complete hermit, what you do affects other people every day, whether you mean to or not. I breathe in your second hand smoke, drive on the same road as you, lots of other examples. You can't change what other people do but you can change your reaction to it

I’m not saying I have done any of it. I don’t even like going out to eat, rarely drink etc.. Work, getting groceries, feed store and haircuts has pretty much been all I’ve done since March. The fact still remains that nobody should be allowed to push their beliefs on other people for the sake of their own well being.
Is it wrong to want a mandate that keeps more people from dying? As @ChocolateMouse said, that’s what laws are for. :hmm

Last edited:
Clearly you just want other people to take care of you. 😂. It’s laughable.

I want people to not kill me and that's a REALLY reasonable ask.

Oh wait, murder is legal because murdering me might benefit someone else and we can't make laws that stop people from doing what benefits them even if it hurts other people for some reason????

Seriously. genuinely. What do you think the purpose of laws are? What do you think they're there for? Like... By your logic I can steal from you without legal consequences because it's what's best for me. Like, you DO know that laws are there to limit peoples behavior, right? Even when it doesn't benefit those people?

Tell me this then. If

Well, it sounds like you're mocking the man with the most experience with pandemics in the whole country... But sure I'll humor you.

Masks and handwashing alone reduce transmition by around 80%. So it wouldn't wipe it out entirely, but it would reduce it greatly.
Additionally not every virus is prevented by masks. Many are and in places with high mask compliance there's an extremely notable reduction in virus spread. And not JUST covid but also things like norovirus. Regular flu counts are DOWN this year because of increased mask wearing.

But I know you're going to just dismiss that because you asked in bad faith... So how about like $150 on amazon prime for a remote grocery trip instead. ;) It'd be SO much more meaningful if you suffered from your actions instead of me.

I just have a question. For you guys that say no one has a right to put you in danger, do you stop people from smoking on the street? Texting while driving? Driving at all? Unless you are a complete hermit, what you do affects other people every day, whether you mean to or not. I breathe in your second hand smoke, drive on the same road as you, lots of other examples. You can't change what other people do but you can change your reaction to it

And people go to jail or get fines for all those things where I live. In fact driving itself just using a car requires fees and licenses and insurance because it's so dangerous. Do they not where you live?

I'd be 100% OK with going out unmasked being treated like driving. :)

Back
Top Bottom