Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Tell me this then. If

So please tell me how long we all have to wear masks to wipe all viruses and disease from the face of the earth. Why has no one thought of this before?

maybe the almighty fauci has announced this and I missed it.
The number of cases is rising because people aren’t wearing masks or social distancing.

Last edited:
Ok, but.. is it wrong to want a mandate that keeps more people from dying? As @ChocolateMouse said, that’s what laws are for. I hope you don’t have a problem with laws. :hmm
Of course I don’t want to see anyone die or get sick. Besides my state already has a mask mandate. I don’t particularly care what you hope either. Still mad about your roosters mating each other huh?

They don’t get it. I was in S Korea when SARS was a problem in Asia in 2002-2003. I never got tested but I was as sick as I have ever been. They all wear masks over there especially through the winter months. Doesn’t change a thing. 🙄

So we've got;
Laws shouldn't exist
I've got mine
Poor people should die
old people should die
and supporting anti-maskers.

Are you sure you're following mandates? Because you sure don't talk like you do....

So we've got;
Laws shouldn't exist
I've got mine
Poor people should die
old people should die
and supporting anti-maskers.

Are you sure you're following mandates? Because you sure don't talk like you do....
I don’t drive in my own car by myself wearing a mask like a bunch of idiots I see every day. I do when I’m in any building because if I want to go in I have to. Something you don’t understand?

Of course I don’t want to see anyone die or get sick. Besides my state already has a mask mandate. I don’t particularly care what you hope either. Still mad about your roosters mating each other huh?

Oh. OH! It's YOU! The guy who likes to bring up unrelated threads you're still salty about who has terrible taste in board games and defends people from spelling corrections! No WONDER you don't get it! XD XD XD :lau :lau :lau It all makes sense now!

And people go to jail or get fines for all those things where I live. In fact driving itself just using a car requires fees and licenses and insurance because it's so dangerous. Do they not where you live?

I'd be 100% OK with going out unmasked being treated like driving. :)

I actually live one county away from you so there goes that argument. And no, it is not illegal for people to smoke on the street, away from buildings. Or drive. Text and drive, yes. But they aren't ticketed, be real

Oh. OH! It's YOU! The guy who likes to bring up unrelated threads you're still salty about who has terrible taste in board games and defends people from spelling corrections! No WONDER you don't get it! XD XD XD :lau :lau :lau It all makes sense now!
Haha. You corrected a guy who had a problem with spelling to fuel your own bloated ego.
The other person admitted his roosters mate each other in bachelor pens. Something I’ve argued happens yet no one else wanted to admit.

Back
Top Bottom