Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Ok bby, u work on repealing all those evil laws making ppl do things then. We'll just chill here and keep trying to literally stay alive.

(Lemme know when you get to robbery. I really wanna steal from you for my benefit since you refuse to venmo me. It's my right to do what's good for me regardless of it's impact on you afterall.)
You do that while the rest continue to live their lives. I don’t blame anyone for making sacrifices as I’ve said. I just don’t think you have the right to tell me or anyone else how to live.

Are we arguing states rights to make their own laws or the science of the virus? Because, your "Point" changes everytime I prove you wrong.
You haven’t proven me wrong yet. In your mind you may think you have but we all have long ago realized you exist in a fantasy land where you can magically get 330 million people to do as you wish.

Uh oh you guys are getting a tad hostile. It’s really a shame when you can’t even back up what you’re saying with actual proof.

Uh oh you guys are getting a tad hostile. It’s really a shame when you can’t even back up what you’re saying with actual proof.

Roosterhavoc out here being like... "Ten studies are insufficient for your point, and zero is sufficient for mine."

1462804584-20160509.png

You haven’t proven me wrong yet. In your mind you may think you have but we all have long ago realized you exist in a fantasy land where you can magically get 330 million people to do as you wish.
I disagree. I think I have proven you wrong multiple times, but I don't expect you to openly acknowledge that either. ;)

I am not hostile in any way. I am simply responding to you, civilly. If you feel I am not, please, by all means, point out where and I will edit it. I think you and I have a vast difference of what constitutes "Proof", whereas I use scientific studies, and you link blog posts...so, again...there's the disconnect.

Back
Top Bottom