Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Of course they’re not. That is exactly my point about trying to get *everyone on board. It’s never going to happen. So find a new solution. If even one person doesn’t follow the rules it will render everything everyone else has done to protect themselves practically useless or at least ineffective if they come into contact with them. Maybe the vaccine will be it. Who knows?
I’m glad you accept that people aren’t following those safety guidelines. In your past posts you seemed to think the opposite- that everyone was following the guidelines perfectly. If everyone was and cases were still going up that would be bad.

I mean, you DO seem upset about having your factless opinions challenged.....
Nope not at all. I think this conversation has been very productive. A tad tough to answer 10 people all at once but my fingers move fast. So...if I missed anyone’s questions or comments I apologize and feel free to ask or comment again.

Maybe tomorrow we can all talk about the vaccine? The fact the companies won’t be liable for any medical damages etc... should make for some outstanding conversation. 😉
If you think I'm gonna be on this thread tomorrow? You're out of your mind. I VERY RARELY make an exception to my rule of never being serious... there are only certain instances in which I make an exception. This time just happened to fit my criteria. I'll be back in my Kingdom tomorrow, baking brownies and having a laugh.

I’m glad you accept that people aren’t following those safety guidelines. In your past posts you seemed to think the opposite- that everyone was following the guidelines perfectly. If everyone was and cases were still going up that would be bad.
I’m glad you seem to comprehend a little better than the rest. There’s no way you’re getting everyone on the same page. Whether or not anything that’s been implemented has helped any remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom