Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Yes. The only thing I've found that works is Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion. Have to use it right after the sanitizer, each and every time. The lotion is kinda gluey but it works.
Good to know! I've been using a Burt's Bees lotion that smells good, but isn't very effective.

On a different note, great news that so many folks on here are able to get Covid vaccines! I'm glad there's a tiered system to get the vaccine to older folks, essential workers, etc., but will be happy when it's available to people in my age/work demographic.

Anybody else out there with hands so rough you could sand down a wood countertop? I'm washing my hands as often as I did pre-Covid, but this constant hand sanitizer use has me snagging my clothes with my new farm worker's hands :(

Wow... 30-45 seconds? Did the chef recommend using hand sanitizer and hot water on top of that? Guess I'll be spending my stimulus check on hand lotion 😂
Get corn husker lotion. Put it on before bed

Last edited:
Get corn husker lotion. Put it on before bed
A pair of old socks
Quality coconut oil (clear liquid)*
A little dab in the palms, coat the hand *or foot* and then don the sock
Repeat for other hand or foot (or both)
Now that both hands (and / or feet) are coated gently ... Goto bed.....

*We have used corn huskers before. Several family members have & still do. Other stuff also works & I/we have used them as well.... These are all valid options.
Do I do it? Yes
How often? Not often enough.
Will I plan to do it tonight? Yup, have it setup actually....

We are currently in our 12th power ON period for today, 12 pervious blackouts....

Have been able to keep the house inside above 60°F since last night....

A pair of old socks
Quality coconut oil (clear liquid)*
A little dab in the palms, coat the hand *or foot* and then don the sock
Repeat for other hand or foot (or both)
Now that both hands (and / or feet) are coated gently ... Goto bed.....

*We have used corn huskers before. Several family members have & still do. Other stuff also works & I/we have used them as well.... These are all valid options.
Do I do it? Yes
How often? Not often enough.
Will I plan to do it tonight? Yup, have it setup actually....

We are currently in our 12th power ON period for today, 12 pervious blackouts....

Have been able to keep the house inside above 60°F since last night....
Yeah, I read the ingredients on the corn huskier s. I didn’t like some of them. I normally use a homemade concoction with some quality cow tallow.

https://covid19criticalcare.com

Look at the current top two videos on this page. One is about a doctor who was at deaths door until being mediflighted to a different hospital that put him on the MATH+ ivermectin based hospital protocol. The second one is about the remarkable recovery Louis Gossett Jr. experienced thanks to ivermectin.

There really seems to be something great about this drug for covid. Super low and rare side effects and remarkable effectiveness against covid for prevention and treatment. If you or anyone you care about is at high risk for rona then i encourage you to look into ivermectin combined with vit c, d, zinc, melatonin, and quercetin .

This is from Up-To-Date, point of care resource for heath care providers. Current as of 2/11/21:

IvermectinIvermectin has also been proposed as a potential therapy based on in vitro activity against SARS-CoV-2, but the drug levels used in vitro far exceed those achieved in vivo with safe drug doses [138]. In a retrospective review of 280 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, receipt of ivermectin was associated with a lower mortality rate; however, patients who received ivermectin were also more likely to receive corticosteroids, highlighting the potential for confounders to impact the findings of nonrandomized studies [139]. Various clinical trials of ivermectin are underway, but the only results available thus far are from low-quality unpublished trials. As with other interventions that are not supported by high-quality data, we do not use ivermectin outside of clinical trials.

Just an FYI. 😊

https://covid19criticalcare.com

Look at the current top two videos on this page. One is about a doctor who was at deaths door until being mediflighted to a different hospital that put him on the MATH+ ivermectin based hospital protocol. The second one is about the remarkable recovery Louis Gossett Jr. experienced thanks to ivermectin.

There really seems to be something great about this drug for covid. Super low and rare side effects and remarkable effectiveness against covid for prevention and treatment. If you or anyone you care about is at high risk for rona then i encourage you to look into ivermectin combined with vit c, d, zinc, melatonin, and quercetin .
Yes, I really need to get the the protocol. I have it all but the ivermectin.

This is from Up-To-Date, point of care resource for heath care providers. Current as of 2/11/21:

IvermectinIvermectin has also been proposed as a potential therapy based on in vitro activity against SARS-CoV-2, but the drug levels used in vitro far exceed those achieved in vivo with safe drug doses [138]. In a retrospective review of 280 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, receipt of ivermectin was associated with a lower mortality rate; however, patients who received ivermectin were also more likely to receive corticosteroids, highlighting the potential for confounders to impact the findings of nonrandomized studies [139]. Various clinical trials of ivermectin are underway, but the only results available thus far are from low-quality unpublished trials. As with other interventions that are not supported by high-quality data, we do not use ivermectin outside of clinical trials.

Just an FYI. 😊
Why would they drag their feet like this?

Even if one thinks that some of the studies were poorly done, there are dozens of studies now ALL showing benefit. For a drug with less issues than Tylenol, why all of the feet dragging? I don’t understand it.

7809DA4C-111D-434D-9806-5300AFC1ACD8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom