Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

The 'ignore' option is a very good thing sometimes!!!
Mary
IMHO that option shouldn't even be available. Censorship, anti-first amendment to the constitution.
If you don't want to read what someone posts not that hard to just scroll by and ignore yourself.
IMHO only time the ignore option should come in play not even relevant the person should be banned from BYC.

I just heard that travel to the US from Europe has been suspended except from Great Britain. This also includes all trade.
What have you experienced, and are you experiencing shortages in your area? Have you been sick, or do you have friends or family that are?
Italy has closed commerce except for pharmacies and food stores.

AN EDIT FROM ADMIN:

A quick important reminder:

We require all our members to remain civil, friendly, and respectful in ALL their public interactions. If we notice you are breaking this rule (to which you agreed when signing up for BYC), we'll need to issue a warning and even potentially remove your access to our community.

POLITICS:
Do not discuss politics in this thread. In general, we discourage political discussions because they so often go south. Because this thread is already a sensitive topic and moving so quickly, we need to initiate a ZERO-POLITICS rule.

Please make sure you understand this before continuing in this thread.

Thanks to all those that are participating in a friendly and supportive way during these crazy unprecedented times.

When COVID hit, I stocked up on crumbles, black oil sunflower seeds and some scratch in case the supply chain got interrupted. The supply lasted me many months and it turned out I did not need to worry. All my girls are doing great, even though a couple are senior citizens. I feel blessed we are all OK--the chickens and the humans. >
No toilet paper???
:lau
We've with occasional power outages, and who knows what natural disasters will bring have for awhile now kept a minor stock pile of necessities, food mostly, water we don't have to worry about, covid made us think, maybe toilet paper is the most important thing :gig

Back
Top Bottom