Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I think it's because they are not finding enough volunteers to do a large-scale clinical trial (pssst! Hey! Wanna take some horse medicine? No?). There have been a few, but with very small sample size, like 100. And even those studies have not been peer reviewed or accepted by science as sufficient for approval in treatment for covid.

Psst! It’s human medicine, nurse. A WHO essential medicine for humans by the way. You are either being intentionally misleading or you haven’t read anything but the hit peices based on the BS red herring in vitro study.

F6D7980A-DFD6-4F88-BD2A-B30FE0AA032D.jpeg

I have actually found and read some of the studies that have been done, and there does appear to be strong correlation between prophylactic, normal doses of ivermectin and lower rates of covid infection, especially severe. I can try to find the links again, or interested parties can google "ivermectin sars-cov-2" to find many of them ("sars-cov-2" is what most scientific papers use to refer to covid). Most if not all are case studies, not strictly controlled lab situations, but the strong correlation suggests that ivermectin is effective if taken on a regular basis. Here is one just as an example of the types of things I found: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0247163

BUT this is the human version - please don't take your livestock's medicine. The dose would be wrong, and there could be ingredients that aren't safe for humans.

Got to be worth posting this again at this point.
I think the time to worry about vaccine side effects are when they are statistically significant and the risks from possible side effects outweigh the benefits. In all the reputable stuff I've read, no one has suggested that the risk of dying from any of the vaccines is even remotely close to the number of lives saved by being vaccinated.
For those who don't smoke, don't drink, don't have sex, don't ever eat out, never touch another human being or other creature etc etc then their low level of life risks may provide sufficient argument for not wishing to have anything injected into their body.
For the rest of us, who take life threatening risks daily and think nothing of it the vaccine would seem to be a good bet.
As one might expect, there are those who say the virus will never get them. That's an awfully big word is that never.
View attachment 2610202
Actually. I don’t eat crap.

I think it's because they are not finding enough volunteers to do a large-scale clinical trial (pssst! Hey! Wanna take some horse medicine? No?). There have been a few, but with very small sample size, like 100. And even those studies have not been peer reviewed or accepted by science as sufficient for approval in treatment for covid.
No one can make a lot of money on drug like ivermectin. Unless you stand to make a lot of money off a drug , no one will fund a clinical trial.

Back
Top Bottom