Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have to ask what specifically about this discussion has given you the impression you are being shamed for your decision not to get the vaccine. As I stated previously I have little interest in changing your mind or your own personal healthcare decisions, my interest goes only as far giving all the facts related to the blatant misinformation, biased reporting, and sensationalism that continues to pop up again and again in this thread. Time and time again these arguments have been countered with information from the same exact sources you’ve used, and referring to this as shaming, censoring, or silencing your views is quite an exaggeration.

That being said, in my opinion purposely and knowingly spreading false information is indeed something to be ashamed of.

Hahaha this post is gold. I’ll summarize.

Paragraph 1: Who is shaming you? Your viewpoint is blatant misinformation and sensationalism.

Paragraph 2: Shame on you.

🤣😂🤣😂

I'm still not clear on your response @Winter Creek Coop, I understand you must be concerned about the atrocities committed during the Tuskegee experiment and good for you. However there are more disturbing events in US history that are often forgotten like smallpox blankets, the internment camps for Asian Americans, the Trail of Tears, just to name a few. We could dwell on these atrocities forever, or we can move on and strive to do better. The Tuskegee experiment began in 1932 and sadly resulted in the deaths of 83 people. I understand that a number of our current political leaders are pretty gosh darn old, but I really don't think Mitch McConnell or Joe Biden were around to weigh in on that in 1932.

I already anwerered this one in another post but I’ll revisit it breifly. I mentioned Tuskegee because most people have at least heard of it. I listed the Trail of Tears among a partial list other atrocities perpertrated by govs around the world. If you’d like to have a government sponsored atrocity discussion I’ll prticipate. However, the point was to introduce folks to the possibility that their goverments don’t always their best interest in mind. I used Tuskegee because it shows that gov abuse is not a one off or a rarity with one or two bad bureaucrats, but a four decade abuse over multiple careers of multiple bureucrats, politicians, and scientists. Oh yeah scientists are suceptible to corruption and self serving practices also.

I've been on this earth for nearly 70 years now and I've seen some horrible things in my lifetime. I've also seen some pretty darn amazing things too. What I have learned is that regardless of how smart you are or how strong you are, there's always someone bigger and smarter than you. And dealing with absolutes is risky. Dr. Fauci is a brilliant scientist and I admire his experience and wisdom. It's takes a smarter and wiser person to admit they don't have all the answers especially when dealing with a totally new "species."

👍🏽

I'm almost curious, (emphasis on almost) as to your credentials that makes you an expert epidemiologist?

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. 😘

Why should I take your word over the CDC and the WHO and start chowing down on parasite poison that clearly has caused serious side effects.

First of all you shouldn’t take my word. You obviously think I am wrong or crazy. Look into things for yourself.

Secondly, ivermectin is a human medicine as much or more than it is an animal medicine. Why is it so hard to grasp that a substance can have multiple uses. What are the “parasite poison’s” serious side effects that aren’t related to existing parasitic infection? Do you realize ivermectin is on the WHO list of essential medicines for humans?

Of course these scientists don't know for certain what the long term effects of the Corona virus or the "vaccines" because this is a "Novel" or "new" corona virus that hasn't been around long enough to know this. I worry that less informed people might take your advice and start chomping on their dog's heartworm medication and get seriously ill. Are you willing to be held responsible for that?

Haha no that’s not my responsibility. If someone comes on a chicken board to get their medical advice without doing their own research, all the while ignoring the multiple times I have said to talk your doctor and get human meds, then that’s on them. I have listed and tried to help people find doctors in their area to get ivermectin. Are you reaponsible for muddying the waters by calling a good drug “parasite poison”?

"However, the point was to introduce folks to the possibility that their goverments don’t always their best interest in mind. I used Tuskegee because it shows that gov abuse is not a one off or a rarity with one or two bad bureaucrats, but a four decade abuse over multiple careers of multiple bureucrats, politicians, and scientists. Oh yeah scientists are suceptible to corruption and self serving practices also."

Last edited by a moderator:
I already anwerered this one in another post but I’ll revisit it breifly. I mentioned Tuskegee because most people have at least heard of it. I listed the Trail of Tears among a partial list other atrocities perpertrated by govs around the world. If you’d like to have a government sponsored atrocity discussion I’ll prticipate. However, the point was to introduce folks to the possibility that their goverments don’t always their best interest in mind. I used Tuskegee because it shows that gov abuse is not a one off or a rarity with one or two bad bureaucrats, but a four decade abuse over multiple careers of multiple bureucrats, politicians, and scientists. Oh yeah scientists are suceptible to corruption and self serving practices also.

👍🏽

First of all you shouldn’t take my word. You obviously think I am wrong or crazy. Look into things for yourself.

Secondly, ivermectin is a human medicine as much or more than it is an animal medicine. Why is it so hard to grasp that a substance can have multiple uses. What are the “parasite poison’s” serious side effects that aren’t related to existing parasitic infection? Do you realize ivermectin is on the WHO list of essential medicines for humans?

Haha no that’s not my responsibility. If someone comes on a chicken board to get their medical advice without doing their own research, all the while ignoring the multiple times I have said to talk your doctor and get human meds, then that’s on them. I have listed and tried to help people find doctors in their area to get ivermectin. Are you reaponsible for muddying the waters by calling a good drug “parasite poison”?
You have done an amazing job trying to educate on using ivermectin as a prophylaxis Winter 👏 you have made a difference for many including me who were unaware of ivermectin

If it kills parasites such as heart worms in dogs then it must be a poison, at least to the parasites.

Do you mean like antibiotics kill bacteria? Are they poisons?

ETA: did you know a several of the wormers on the market are not poison in the sense you use the word, but they are temporary paralytics. They cause the worms to release from the intestines and then they are passed in the stool alive.

Last edited:

👍🏽

Words matter.
Do you mean like antibiotics kill bacteria? Are they poisons?
In that context, regular hand soap also kills bacteria so if you were a bacteria then it would be a poison.

👍🏽

They called HCQ poison too after they found out it worked and was inexpensive, pay no mind to the fact we've been using it for decades

Back
Top Bottom