Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

People die from various things. Innnnteresting. How has the coronavirus impacted you daily life, though?
The topic of the video is not all about people dying of various things, but about health, and the health of a person being able to cope with Covid, or not. (Me) thinking in broader perspective, any virus.

Covid hasn't impacted my daily life much. I always have washed my hands, have always been mindful about not letting people invade my space when out. I touch my face more when out and have to wear a mask, but carefully. I suppose that will strengthen my immune system. Thanks for asking.

I know that's not what I'm addressing, just snapping a snippet of your comment out of context but has some words that has to do with my next comment, hope you don't mind.

Three reasons I wanted the JJ was one (besides the one and done) I've heard many say less side effects. DW had JJ except for them jabbing her into the shoulder bone no side effects, DD#2 with the Moderna none either but from most I've heard JJ better on it and she's only 17 so I don't think she counts?
Two I personally like the way JJ was made in comparison to the other's, more of a traditional method that has a track record , other one's/methods have never been approved before.
Three, while I've heard JJ isn't as good % wise as the other's (I'm not going to look up or make up #s here but it's well documented) JJ (and here's why I quoted out of context) JJ has been shown to be much better than the other's on the variants. I'm kinda concerned about the variants, that's pretty much what viruses do, mutate.
Well with JJ still unavailable I'm just going to get jabbed tomorrow with DD#2 getting her second shot, I have to drive her there anyway.
They're getting ready to put J&J back out there.. some countries have. They say the odds are better than not. Covid worse. I agree with as much that has been given and very little having the side affects. My son is good so far..no blood clots.

I'm kinda looking at this personally a lot like I did several yrs ago when I was watching tv downstairs rest of family sleeping upstairs. Heard screaming, bat flying around in their rooms while they sleeping. Took awhile but I caught and killed bat with kids butterfly net.
Next day DW googling, says "did you know most people who have died of rabies were people that were bit by bats while they were sleeping and didn't know it?"
So they decided all of them going to get rabies vaccination.
I wasn't going to get it, ... I was around many many adult beverages when chasing bat, know it landed on my neck/back at one point, could it have bit me? IDK???
Got thinking about it and then joined family for the rabies vaccination, I didn't want to be the only dead one.
How I feel about this covid stuff.
The Dr. agreed to giving the rabies vaccination? Interesting.

I know that's not what I'm addressing, just snapping a snippet of your comment out of context but has some words that has to do with my next comment, hope you don't mind.

Three reasons I wanted the JJ was one (besides the one and done) I've heard many say less side effects. DW had JJ except for them jabbing her into the shoulder bone no side effects, DD#2 with the Moderna none either but from most I've heard JJ better on it and she's only 17 so I don't think she counts?
Two I personally like the way JJ was made in comparison to the other's, more of a traditional method that has a track record , other one's/methods have never been approved before.
Three, while I've heard JJ isn't as good % wise as the other's (I'm not going to look up or make up #s here but it's well documented) JJ (and here's why I quoted out of context) JJ has been shown to be much better than the other's on the variants. I'm kinda concerned about the variants, that's pretty much what viruses do, mutate.
Well with JJ still unavailable I'm just going to get jabbed tomorrow with DD#2 getting her second shot, I have to drive her there anyway.
Good for you. Hope you do as well as I did. :). Both shots..nothing. Husband got the sniffles for half a day. I seriously thought, oh no, he went and got the vaccine while coming down with the cold! Looked it up..is it ok to go with a cold...it is if no fever. Well, it was gone the next day. I thought..hmm...I actually had a drs appt. for myself a few days later. Told the nurse, she says, yes cold symptoms are a .. symptom. I had only thought of the flu like aching feelings. Oh well he wasn't real sick at all.

Back
Top Bottom