Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

"...there is no need for all the suffering and long term effects if you are healthy."
You might want to reconsider that.

Dr. Stacey Sensor says her 18-year-old son, a high school senior, is “one of the healthiest people I know.”

“He works out every single day at five o’clock in the morning,” said Sensor, a Gaylord physician. “He takes all these supplements. He only eats healthy. And he got COVID at the gym.

He was quite sick for about eight days,” she said. “So I’m telling you that it doesn’t matter what supplements you take, what your age is. ... Even in the healthiest individual, they still can get it and they can still become very sick and then the effects can be there for quite some time.”

Last week Michigan was averaging more hospital admissions for COVID patients under 40 than patients age 80 or older. The former was about 78 a day compared to 50 for the latter, according to data from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

The biggest reason for the demographic shift, experts say: The difference in vaccination rates.

About 74% of Michigan residents age 70 and older have gotten at least one dose of vaccine, and two-thirds are fully vaccinated. For those 16 to 49, the numbers are 36% who have gotten one dose and 23% fully immunized; there is no vaccine authorized for children under 16.

Also contributing to the surge of virus among young people is the spread of variants that are both more contagious and more lethal; the tendency of many younger adults to disregard COVID-19 guidelines, and the fact that schools have reopened.

"...there is no need for all the suffering and long term effects if you are healthy."
You might want to reconsider that.

Dr. Stacey Sensor says her 18-year-old son, a high school senior, is “one of the healthiest people I know.”

“He works out every single day at five o’clock in the morning,” said Sensor, a Gaylord physician. “He takes all these supplements. He only eats healthy. And he got COVID at the gym.

He was quite sick for about eight days,” she said. “So I’m telling you that it doesn’t matter what supplements you take, what your age is. ... Even in the healthiest individual, they still can get it and they can still become very sick and then the effects can be there for quite some time.”

Last week Michigan was averaging more hospital admissions for COVID patients under 40 than patients age 80 or older. The former was about 78 a day compared to 50 for the latter, according to data from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

The biggest reason for the demographic shift, experts say: The difference in vaccination rates.

About 74% of Michigan residents age 70 and older have gotten at least one dose of vaccine, and two-thirds are fully vaccinated. For those 16 to 49, the numbers are 36% who have gotten one dose and 23% fully immunized; there is no vaccine authorized for children under 16.

Also contributing to the surge of virus among young people is the spread of variants that are both more contagious and more lethal; the tendency of many younger adults to disregard COVID-19 guidelines, and the fact that schools have reopened.
Yep just like with any virus you will always have those few who don't react like the majority. Nothing is 100%, nothing. Even with the vaccine people get the virus and get sick so whats really the difference

Bamlanivimab is a great med to take at the first sign/ symptoms of covid. We have Bam clinics where you go to receive it. Its amazingly affective if taken within 48hrs of symptoms starting. Closest thing to a cure out currently

I’ll pass on this one too. It uses cancer cells and is also experimental. I’m glad there is another option available If it works.

I’ll pass on this one too. It uses cancer cells and is also experimental. I’m glad there is another option available If it works.
I'm just letting her know that if people get sick it doesn't have to be " suffering and long term effects" if they don't want to use the HCQ or ivermectin there are other meds. Ill stick with natural alternatives as much as possible myself

RebeccaRN I know you'll appreciate me pointing out, for the sake of informed consent and for everyone getting BOTH sides of the news on any covid medication ...

Bamlanivimab is a great med to take at the first sign/ symptoms of covid. We have Bam clinics where you go to receive it. Its amazingly affective if taken within 48hrs of symptoms starting. Closest thing to a cure out currently
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...uthorization-monoclonal-antibody-bamlanivimab April 16 2021

FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Monoclonal Antibody Bamlanivimab​

Informed consent, everyone. 👍

RebeccaRN I know you'll appreciate me pointing out, for the sake of informed consent and for everyone getting BOTH sides of the news on any covid medication ...

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...uthorization-monoclonal-antibody-bamlanivimab April 16 2021

FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Monoclonal Antibody Bamlanivimab​

Informed consent, everyone. 👍
Evidently that is fake news because we are still using it here, however, its used with an adjunct med so that makes a difference. Your article specifies using it alone. What we do is approved, its given with etesevimab. Read your whole article

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom